Anybody going to see Superman next week?

l36tols1

Looks decent the trailer shows a bullet hitting Supes eye that was pretty cool and answered a question that many people had for years

"Is supermans eyes bulletproof?"

Next year will be the year of the comic book movie Spider-Man 3, ghost rider, fantastic 4 2, punisher 2 and I think a the new Batman movie..

Wasn't going at first b/c I LOOOVE Christopher Reeves...but now Kevin Spacey is in the new superman. I will be there opening night whether I have to work the next day or not.

Wasn't going at first b/c I LOOOVE Christopher Reeves...but now Kevin Spacey is in the new superman. I will be there opening night whether I have to work the next day or not.

dont be dumb,think before you talk, its actually offensive that you just made that comment.

Kevin Spacey is NOT the new superman he is in it but not him (not to take anything away from Mr. Spacey cuz he is a great actor) he is lex luthar.

Brandon Routh is the new superman your on the internet use it

dont be dumb,think before you talk, its actually offensive that you just made that comment.

Kevin Spacey is NOT the new superman he is in it but not him (not to take anything away from Mr. Spacey cuz he is a great actor) he is lex luthar.

reading comprehension owns you.... she said, Kevin spacey is IN... not is superman

Hey, think b/f u speak....actually READ B/F U SPEAK...I never once wrote that Kevin Spacey was the new superman. I said he was IN the new superman movie. I saw his bald head on the previews, thus I knew exactly who he was portraying in the movie. Gotcha!!!

look at all this careing right here look .... look, wait its gone

Dude seriously just own up to it, you owned yourself. Busting on someone while doing the same thing yourself, kinda makes ya look retarded.... and it would be caring you would drop the e when adding -ing.

Dude seriously just own up to it, you owned yourself. Busting on someone while doing the same thing yourself, kinda makes ya look retarded.... and it would be caring you would drop the e when adding -ing.

Ya don't expect him to own up to it. He was only that rude for a reason...he had a MOTIVE. Last night after reading what he wrote his screen name sounded familiar so I went through some old PM's that I hadn't cleared yet. Bingo!!! That's why he was being such as ass to me!!!! ;)

Careful, Eric is capable of eating you. No joke.