Myrtle Beach Trip

DTM Brian

Hmmm.

It was interesting to say the least. Had a good time. Rode about 100 miles up and down the bike strip each day. Went to all the vendors, bars, and such. They had a bar down there called SUCK BANG BLOW. Hottest bartenders you ever laid your eyes on. Your could bring your bike inside the bar and go into a room behind plexy glass and do a burnout. There was big fan pumping the smoke and exhaust outside. Yet the bar still managed to fill up with smoke. Topless Chicks getting air brushed. I went to grab my phone out of my pocket the second night I was there and found that I lost my phone out of my bike jacket going from one bar to another. I had to have the phone turned off which left me without voice mail for over a week. I also did not have any internet where I was staying. LOL I do not know how we ever made it without these things. Also had to replace a tire down there that only had 100 miles on it. After coming home. I find myself with some kind of food poisioning. What a stressful week for a vacation. I gotta admit I did have fun. Just kind of expensive. But I am back into the swing of things. Keer stopped by tonight with his ZX-12. Came in with about 158 hp and leaving with 168hp after some tuning. Took a lot longer then usual. But we finally got it. Enough rambling on for now. Hope all is well. Take it easy.