Pics of my bike

Ryan

Thanks for the welcomes everyone, yeah I'm a girl, I know Ryan is misleading, for all who care, apparently theres one person on here who does ALOT. LOL. Yeah I still need to get the foot cut and welded back on, I have just been carrying around stuff in my backpack to put it one when I park on blacktop.

No worries...but knowing you are a female will most likely avoid confusion in the future.

NIce looking bike and :welcome:!

Thanks Kevin, it was good to see you.

I don't see how knowing I'm a girl makes any difference to what I say in a forum. :)

Here are pics of the Daytona 675 and the Ninja 636, I don't have pics of the Vulcan because he has it with him now.

irelandbike001.jpg

irelandbike002.jpg

Thanks Kevin, it was good to see you.

I don't see how knowing I'm a girl makes any difference to what I say in a forum. :)

Here are pics of the Daytona 675 and the Ninja 636, I don't have pics of the Vulcan because he has it with him now.

Because you said "My Boyfriends bike" and we've got some sever homophobes on this board and they couldn't handle knowing they were on the same internet with a homosexual.

Penis