Who in Columbus Fumigates cars?

Guest No_Speed4_You

Guest No_Speed4_You
Ok, anyone know a company that can travel and come and fumigate a car? I have a CRX that I guess sat for too long and got infested with cockroaches so it needs bombed before Slowmotion will work on it. Anyone have any experience with any companies?

Guest No_Speed4_You
For maximum effectiveness, concider covering the car in plastic or blankets.

Ok, the other part of the story. the car is at Slowmotion due to a blown engine and is not mobile. I also think they want it professionaly done to make sure none infest their shop which I totally understand. i was just hoping to be able to call a place and have them do it tomorrow.

sorry for them if its inside there place ......the bugs got in ...they can and will get out into there place ………….best bet like in other posts covering the car in plastic and toss a few roach bombs in get the good ones that kill eggs........then remove the seats and carpet and bomb it again with the seats and carpet out....... ..then clean or replace the seats and carpet...............hell how much you want to pay to get it done ....i have a trailer ill pick it up and do it ....not cheap but ill pick it up and take it back all clean

:thumbup:

My neighbor owns a pest control company. He would be able to go over and take care of it for you Im sure. First Response Pest Control is the name of the company. His number is 614-332-4692. Ask for Jay Neff and tell him Brian Rigsby sent you.

Guest No_Speed4_You
how late could it be picked up ??could pick it up fri night have it back sunday.....have to go out of town the next 2 days .....could pick it up at night ,,,,,,,maybr get it back by fri night

Sorry, this needs done like tomorrow so they can get the engine in. thanks for your help though.