youve got mail

Orion

yea.. I wouldnt have been so "polite". I hate sales people who work like that. I sold electronics for a lil while. It was because of sales people like this, that I got so many dirty looks just for just saying hello when a person walked in.

I probobly would not have been polite as well. I remember when we switched to MSN Dial Up around '98 before we got Ameritech DSL, my dad went through the same thing. People trying to dance around what you want to happen should be lined up and shot.

Yep, if you have $ you can buy yourself a big one.....

Andrew if you could drive one every day you would have a different attidude. Don't hate..... Because we all know if someone gave you the option of a Buick or Ferrari, we know you would not be in a buick, and we know you would not go around and say hey I have a small penis. That comment is stupid on so many levels.....

I am so gratefull that I have never given aol a dime for fuckin dial up. Thank God for Columbus States CS Net in the early days, Stillman might know what I am talking about. Free internet in the early days FTW. I have been a RR customer since 2000.

I went through the EXACT same thing when I canceled my AOL account. After about 20 minutes of this lady telling me she was gonig to give me a free month, and then continue billing I had to say to her:

"Ok. Stop talking. This is what I want you to say.. 'Thank you for calling today, your service will be cancalled immedately, and your credit card will not be billed again." And she did. She repeated it back to me word for word. :D