Shout out from Cleveland, OH

PrettyEye

Hi Everyone, just wanted to say wazzup! I'm not new to riding but new to this board. I live in Euclid, OH and currently ride a 250 Ninja for street and SV650 for track/race, although I'm slow :) but not slow enough to get black flagged LOL. Hubby also rides and races. Lots of people say how lucky it is that we both share this interest, I say, well it saves a lot of arguments about money, vacation time, etc. We spend a lot of time out at Nelson Ledges in Garrettsville, OH with Fasttrax family and friends and I manage a women rider club called motogirlz.org Not doing too much in trips (I love long weekenders or the quick jaunt to WV) or racing right now due to our first baby in the oven, but I'm still around so hope to catch some of ya at the next corner :D

Take care, ride safe!

-Siu Yan Scott

Welcome aboard!

Welcome. Make sure to check the Cleveland forum often for upcoming rides.

And don't listen to this guy....he has trouble negotiating parking lots and corners. But fear not you won't have to ride with him for a while. :thefinger:

• 2 months later...