Shout out from Cleveland, OH

PrettyEye

Hi there,

Did we meet at the BRB garage at Case Western ???

If not pl. ignore. I am from South Euclid and love to do weekend twisties....welcome to the forum. It's a lot of fun.

Kosmo

No Kosmo likes to wreck ;)

Welcome PrettyEye!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the welcomes are still nice, hahaha!

Yes, we (hubby and I) were working out some suspension issues, not a bent fork for me though..could be someone else.

One of the issues was that we sent our rear spring out to get replaced with a lighter spring. The person who we sent it to (out of state) is a nice guy and all but took freaking forever to get back to us because of his busy schedule so we missed a few races (which was ok with us because we had other things came up, but if we were committed to EVERY race like we were our first year of racing (this was our third), then we would have been PISSED). Anyways, after the spring came back and we got it on the bike, I couldn't really test it out cuz gosh dagnabit, I got pregnant...you guys are lucky not to have to deal with that as riders :D

So hubby tested it during a weekend that he decided to do a 3 hour Fasttrax endurance race, everything went well. Then 45 mins into the race the rear shock reservoir made contact with the chain and blew out the shock, spraying suspension fluid all over the chain and rear tire. Fortunately Dorjän was able to keep from crashing and pulled in! So we learned a lesson there :D (to check slack!)

Sucks but it's all part of racing and learning. Picture attached. Here is link to our album of the race that weekend:

http://picasaweb.google.com/scotdor/PbPRacingS3HourEnduranceRace#