The girls in the blue Suby

Mojoe

I'll try to say this nicely. You are driving like an ass in the lot at the thrift store. I've seen in at least two weeks in a row. Tonight you almost hit a red car head on as he was pulling out. You zoom around the lot like no one is walking around and pull up to parking spaces, between cars, doing 40. I saw a guy move his $40,000 car because you came with in inches of it while cutting through parking spaces. It was nice that you turned it off your music after 15 or 20 minutes, not everyone likes the same music.

I'm sure we are all glad you share an interest in cars, but in a crowded area like that, the slow roll is the best way not to get hit. No one is impressed by people driving like this. Please help us avoid a incedent.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I would have fun discussing their female atributes, I won't. I just think they need to ease off the throddle and quit zig zagging around peoples cars. I don't even know if they are on here. If they aren't, I know someone on here knows them and can relay the message.

yea last week they almost hit me and my car...it was pretty close. they are dumb.

I'll speak for tim and i as well about coming with in a foot of getting hit by this driver and car. I think Tinman and i are going to have to lay the facts down for her.

I can just see it now: my car's all finished, it's the first night out, I'm loving life, I roll into the parking lot, and - BLAM - two tricks in a Subaru total my ride. Awesome - I can't wait to make it back out.

I can just see it now: my car's all finished, it's the first night out, I'm loving life, I roll into the parking lot, and - BLAM - two tricks in a Subaru total my ride. Awesome - I can't wait to make it back out.

I'm in the same boat. I just hope they quit driving like they have been, so I don't have to go to jail for them to learn.

I'll tell her her car is leaking oil really bad then watch her look under her car and laugh.

Some one should get there phone numbers, post em up and make there lifes horrible.

Well i gues there life is already horrible with those graphics on the car.......

I'm a bad person.