My season is over!

04r1

Looks like my riding season is over this year. I am having reconstructive surgery on my right hand tomarrow to reattach my tendons that got cut in half. After surgery i have 8 weeks minimum of therapy before i can use it again. Surgery is tomarrow so im hoping for the best. Thanks to berto and ben and their girlfriends for helping me out that night. I owe you guys some Hyde Park. :cool:

My son cut all the tendons and nerves in his wrist five years ago. he spent 5 hours in the initial emergency surgury and they got the tendons reattached but not all the nerves. he still can't feel in his thumb and pointer finger. Then he developed a scar lump that had to be removed only to come right back again. Bottom line $100,000.00 paid by the insurance co(thank god for insurance) and his hand will still never be right.

Man, I feel your pain. After my car accident, my right arm/hand has never been the same. I had to have mine done also, and I still don't have any feeling in my arm. I hope you get better soon.

And if you need someone to ride your bike for ya so it don't get rusty, let me know. :D

What happened though?