FS: Brand New XBOX 360 Deluxe

Slimpsy1647545505

you in columbus now? or still in athens?

dibs.

I'm in columbus...the xbox 360 is at my mothers in Athens (had it sent to my perm address). If you want it for sure, let me know..we could work something out for tomorrow...I'll drive down and get it tonight.

Call me: 740-590-9493

Hey Berto..I got your message...I'm really busy tonight and I may be unable to drive down to Athens to get the xbox. I understand you are moving tomorrow...if you want to try to work something out...that's fine, but if not please update here as I do need the money...I just wasn't expecting such a tight time restraint on the sale.

Thanks.

Hey man...that may be a bit late...as I'm selling it to pay rent (just moved here, company is holding my check..blah blah blah). But if you could promise to have the money to me on the 22 and in cash, I would be willing to hold it for you, otherwise I need to make sure by the 28th I'll have money. I'm selling it 75 under retail to move it fast though...so lemme know what you can do.

Thanks Berto!

I can for sure get you the money on the 22nd.

It is sealed in the box, unused correct? (just making sure.)

Yea man, I havn't even opened it...you could give it as a gift or whatever the hell you wanted to do with it. If you want to commit to buy it, I'll hold it for you...but if you cop on me...I may hunt you down :)

I am driving home on Friday the 21st, I can do it then.

but its a 6 hour round trip with gas prices the way they are, do the math.:(

In one of your above posts you mentioned you needed the money by the 28th.

I am driving home on Friday the 21st, I can do it then.

but its a 6 hour round trip with gas prices the way they are, do the math.:(

In one of your above posts you mentioned you needed the money by the 28th.

Hey man, we're all friends here...I understand where you're coming from...but also understand where I'm coming from. Pm'd you.