Some dude in a white Camero

Rally Pat

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're actually available now since I have another set sitting in the garage for Jr.

I'm off tomorrow and Sunday. You know how to reach me :eek:

Tomorrow night I am coming over to your house to toilet paper it, After that I will talk to you about the wheels.

Pat, is your buddy going to race Anthony or not? Anthony's good for only one good call-out a season, and this one looks to be it. See, we're all hoping that your buddy will say yes, and then we'll all goad Anthony into racing us five-wide on the Outerbelt.

I see no reason why he wouldnt aside from the current problems. How about this, as soon as Brenden gets his shit fixed I will make sure he runs you (DarkFormula). I am not sure if he is down for the whole "Mullet and Pontiac sticker" thing, but I am sure he would give you a go.

Guest powers

I think everyone got upset when he said huh I would have won anyway against that slow camaro.

Which is kind of foolish to say. So Anthony is saying well show me how non stock your 15lbs of boost is.

For not racing on morse rd in front of the police station you get a cookie.

For saying one of the reason you did not want to race was becasue you were having issues but you still would have won anyway you get a nookie.

Guest powers
nookie and noogie are two very different things which, in a man-to-man transaction should be clearly specified.

You sir are correct. I will editing my post to say noogie.

If you still want to go (dark formula) when I get my car fixed I'm all for it, It wont hurt my ego any if I lose, but Im low on funds and its going to take atleast $1000 to get my car running the way it should be.

-Struts

-Alignment

-Turbo

-Intercooler

-Modified ECU

Call them excuses or what ever you want, but I'm not even going to drive the car until I get the first three things done, Ill post pictures later showing how messed up the turbo is.

Guest powers
If you still want to go (dark formula) when I get my car fixed I'm all for it, It wont hurt my ego any if I lose, but Im low on funds and its going to take atleast $1000 to get my car running the way it should be.

-Struts

-Alignment

-Turbo

-Intercooler

-Modified ECU

Call them excuses or what ever you want, but I'm not even going to drive the car until I get the first three things done, Ill post pictures later showing how messed up the turbo is.

I am going to try and ask this as diplomatic as I can so as to keep everybody calm.

If your car needed so much attention, what makes you think that you would have had no problem handling the f body? And I ask this question assuming you know that there are many 400-500 rwhp na fbodies rolling around nowadays.

Guest powers
Because when I was driving around then I didnt have a major boost leak...

boost leak has nothing to do with your ecu, turbo, or suspension stuff you say you are needing to upgrade before racing anthony.

Well then, you'd better have your Megaman buddy quit bench racing excuses for you. His first post said you had a boost problem.

Anyways, you lemme know when you're ready. I'll advise that you up your boost, add some nitrous, and throw some extra banana peels and beer cans in your Mr. Fusion.

The ECU is the only thing that does not need to be done, but anyway here are some pictures of what is wrong.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l238/88supra_2006/DSCF0493.jpg

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l238/88supra_2006/DSCF0492.jpg

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l238/88supra_2006/DSCF0491.jpg

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l238/88supra_2006/DSCF0490.jpg