Needing a tow company, post up

Veritas

Well as the title says I need a tow company to pick up my rx-7 from the whittier impound lot in columbus. I need one today so im asking on here first to see if anyone has or know of a good one. If not im going to have to use shamrock to have them flat bed my car.

Any leads would be great so post up if you can.

T.c.

BTW: Why isn't the other person's insurance paying for this? Did they not have insurance? Did they run? Don't you have full coverage insurance on that thing? They should pay for all of this. I'm confused.

Thanks drag knee.

The other guy is trying to claim I ran some red light some how and hired a lawyer, so I did the same. He's trying to wessel getting outta the thing but im not letting him.

Long story with why the officer couldn't put at fault but basically he ran on foot, i tried chasing him, lost him, I called the police told them where I was etc, he apparently went back to the scene and the cops never showed up at the location I was at for a few hours (which wasn't far away at all) so I just walked home because I was in pain and called the police later to let them know such. So the cop cited me for running away from the scene of the accident even though I was the one who told the police where I was, what happened, my name phone number etc. But she couldn't place at fault after finding out through the phone records that what I said WAS the truth.

Anyways the whole thing makes me mad as hell and as far as insurance goes the car only had liability because if anyone knew me and how I was working with the car it was just sitting in the garage/court for the longest time not moving. We had to save some money somewhere so that's where we decided to do it at. I only recently had the car working, we're talking 2 weeks or so at best and I had just thought earlier that day ya know it'd be a good thing to get the insurance upped with all the kids and 3f3f around now a days.

T.c.