parkave

spooling 1g

I think I may have to go check out Parkave soon.... sounds like cool place to have a good laugh people watching. It cant be that bad...they cant have less teeth per person then people in Mt. Vernon :D

shit, now that i know there are pregnant 15 year olds, im DEF going!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The westside is more so thiefs, they got plenty of balls while stealing your radio but if you confront them or the guns come out they scatter or back down asap.

Yeah, When the fucking guy tried to steal my Mustang thing he never saw a gun before...... needless to say my (BROKE DOWN AT THE TIME) mustang was not harmed and i got a new screwdriver out of the deal.....

Guest smitty
well if any of you guys come up this weekend here's a heads up- local news & law enforcement is trying to be tight this weekend on the shenanigans & recklessness, so watch yourself. Sat nite they usually let us have some fun until ppl don't know when to stop...... but still tons of fun regardless. Get here before 7-8pm if you can cuz it'll be standing room only. Peace.

yea i think i am cruising up there tonight to see what this place is all about. Everyone talks about it up here in mt.vernon , yet ive never been there so i guess i will find out later on tonight

Guest fodo EG
it was very lame, nothing compared to last year

Agreed. I was thinking about actually caring a little bit and then ended up at goodfellows instead. Shutting the road down was a new addition, maybe that had something to do with the turnout, who knows. Although, I think it's an overall smart move.