8/17 NKY Trip!

exSRAaron

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he will be out of town this weekend but he will be back in town next weekend and thats when this is all going down and someone remind me (chris) that i have to track down a pig before tuesday

he still hasnt made a thread to see how many people are coming like i told him

hey queer! if you see this make a thread! jon needs to know if he should buy a big piggy, or a small piggy!

he will be out of town this weekend but he will be back in town next weekend and thats when this is all going down
he is out of town this weekend bra :cheers:

:slap: <------someone please do this to me. dude my dates are all messed up! i have to work the next 2 weekends so i wont be able to make the ride but i should be able to make it to chris's to hang out.

:cheers:

hey man sucks we missed each other at IP the other day, hopefully you made it back before all that rain :eek:

Does anyone wanna ride down with me on saturday?

me and cleavethegreat will be on the way down from akron starting around 330, and i imagine we could make it down to columbus around 5:15. if you'd like, ride with us.

pm me for info?

so i have looked everywhere and no one wants to sell me a whole big.... i saw a pig farm on the side of 71 lol i can jump the fence and steal one!! but seriously i cant find one and if so they want a fortune lol maybe i can get a ton of hot dogs and make them into the shape of a pig....

so i have looked everywhere and no one wants to sell me a whole big.... i saw a pig farm on the side of 71 lol i can jump the fence and steal one!! but seriously i cant find one and if so they want a fortune lol maybe i can get a ton of hot dogs and make them into the shape of a pig....

Check your local meat markets. I can think of a couple places near me that will sell pigs. We did a pig roast a few weeks ago, got a 55lb pig that was prepped and seasoned for ~$100.