Friday the 21st

Adam

looks like my car is going to be ready tonight so meet tomorrow night at ritters on sawmill at 930 then leave for the thrift store around 11.

and yes I will race you, each and every one of you. Marc Stock is first though

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't make the cruise, but I may require a sacrificial lamb to test my low boost settings a little later.

and may i present one Trans Am for your slaughter to the wankel gods so they may be pleased and bring you good favours so you may be one of the elite with a running 7

matt, bucky i'll see you guys tomorrow night

You said that last weekend, and without the ?????

Last weekend I said two weeks in by which in theory that would make it next weekend.... Also are we spraying or are we goin n/a. I think you out power me n/a but it might be somewhat close. I prolly make about 20-30 less rwhp then you n/a.

Last weekend I said two weeks in by which in theory that would make it next weekend.... Also are we spraying or are we goin n/a. I think you out power me n/a but it might be somewhat close. I prolly make about 20-30 less rwhp then you n/a.

My bad, I was thinking this weekend for some reason.

"We spraying" :confused: Meaning you and your passanger? My car is n/a all the way. We can run it both ways, n/a vs. n/a and n/a vs. spray.

Looking forward to it, maybe I'll get a chance to tune my car by then too.

My bad, I was thinking this weekend for some reason.

"We spraying" :confused: Meaning you and your passanger? My car is n/a all the way. We can run it both ways, n/a vs. n/a and n/a vs. spray.

Looking forward to it, maybe I'll get a chance to tune my car by then too.

:cool: That is what I need, car gets a final tune Saturday. It is still runnin 10.8 a/f at WOT. I wanna lean it out a bit and add some timing.