Official Kraig Sucks Donkey Dick Thread

blackz34

This is my last post and all im going to say is IF ANYONE I MEAN ANYONE WANTS TO RACE BE AT PARK AVE TONIGHT THAT WILL SHOW WHO HAS BALLS AND THOSE OF YOU THAT HAS BIG PUSSYS

Sorry son, but you're fucking stupid. However, your number is now on the restroom wall of every bar we go to tonight.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Whinin
Fair enough. I can wait.

But I don't need to spray just to get to 300. Well, maybe with a 50 shot, but I am not going to run something that small on my car. ;)

Let's get another J in here....but I need like 5 cars HAHAHA

okay so here is the deal

Is your real name Brian ? Were you in that movie with those fast cars? If you win the race do you get the cash, and the respect? Does the respect really mean more to you?

Thank you for being the CR Pinyata. This is entertaining to read.

damn bitch boy stopped talking i asked him to man up with his own car and his own money and he just get owned :( I wanted to take the poor kids money. and then buy 30 cheese chillotos in TRUE cr style.

then throw a few at him

Look kid. I have been to Park ave. I even raced there when I lived around there. There are a hell of a lot more fast cars in Columbus. You want a real race leave the play ground and come down to where the men race. No smack talk no bull shit bring your "cars" and your cash.

Look kid. I have been to Park ave. I even raced there when I lived around there. There are a hell of a lot more fast cars in Columbus. You want a real race leave the play ground and come down to where the men race. No smack talk no bull shit bring your "cars" and your cash.

Hahaha!!! Even the lurkers are posting!!!