Official Kraig Sucks Donkey Dick Thread

blackz34

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, my scared? What about my scared?

Yeah, so where's your so called "friends" at? You seem to be the only one posting. It also seems that these "friends" of yours have no life. I'm sure either:

1) Guys really driving Pro Street cars around the streets of Mansfield spend their time with a 20 year old kid running their mouth on the internet

2) You're one of those born losers working at McDonalds and worrying about when you can afford to purchase your replacement keyboard cover

Do you take it in the ass? Seems like you do.

Here, I pulled this up from another forum just for you...

Who's all around the Mansfield area?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Curious who's all around this area.. I went to park ave for the first time in over a year the other nite and seen nothing but ricer's...Maybe we can get a group to meet out there next weekend.

2000 Ws6, T70 turbo kit/Blitz EBC/6.0L Iron block/LQ9 heads/Patriot Dual valve springs/custom ground turbo cam/Wiseco forged pistons/Forged rods/Double roller timing chain/Ported oil pump/ARP head studs/ARP main studs/Meth Injection/65lb injectors/2X 255lph fuel pumps/Billet high flow fuel rails/Braided fuel lines/slp longtube headers/k&n filter/aftermarket maf/spec stage 3+ clutch/fidanza billet aluminum flywheel/built t-56/3:42 gears/other misc. bolt'ons/beadlocked MT ET streets

Go back and play with your ball, the streetlights are coming on soon. Tell your "Pro Street" friends to come back and visit!

Fuck a Lumina.... Me or buck will own him then :) I mean my car is nothing more then a lumina right ? I'm scared... I wants to pw3nz3r0zer teh z34 .... ok now back to reality. This sounds like a great way to get robbed. I mean shit I'm ghetto thug boy. I call out some boys from columbus to come with cash. I rob them i get money..... but the problem is the kid would prolly just end up in the trunk of someones car and get a nice ride.....

So don't call shit out if you anit got shit to call with .. thats like me calling you out with linn's car ... yo anthony I call you out to race linn!!!!!!!

I AM TEH E GANSTA TONITE!!!!!!

I got a better offer.

Your z34 vs my 3.8 Monte carlo. 100$ 25 roll.. first to 100 wins

now lets see you talk with you own money...

BTW its in columbus at one of OUR spots.

I didnt say it was fast... but it may give the Firebird Jr a run for its money... not a $1000 bet id take.... especially when i know my vagina on wheels out powered it with a stock ECU, turbo, and exhaust.... let alone what it made last week ;)

Guest Removed
You come down here dumbass. You call us out, you come here. End of discussion.

Plus fucking 1 on that BS

some pewople here , have allready waisted there time going up there..

How about you bring these said "Pro street cars" here....

Im not racing in no pothole infested shit hole of a town you guys call home!!

Come and find out then. ;)

And like I tell everyone. win or lose, we racing...

ill wait till the tranny and suspension is done on the Z24 then, and run you with everything i got... im not snapping another axel on the S40 just to see you spray your way to 300hp... besides, im out of alky/nitro and cant run good boost without it.

ill wait till the tranny and suspension is done on the Z24 then, and run you with everything i got... im not snapping another axel on the S40 just to see you spray your way to 300hp... besides, im out of alky/nitro and cant run good boost without it.

Fair enough. I can wait.

But I don't need to spray just to get to 300. Well, maybe with a 50 shot, but I am not going to run something that small on my car. ;)

Guest Removed
Fair enough. I can wait.

But I don't need to spray just to get to 300. Well, maybe with a 50 shot, but I am not going to run something that small on my car. ;)

come get the 250 jets, and this crock pot :p

Guest BigRick32187
told you guys about these fucking douche bags....well mainly him now. and to think that i thought he was the "cool one" :rolleyes: anyways where in the fuck do you guys race uo there anyways....when i asked all the locals and old guys. they said they do it right there on the little strip which is only about 1/8 mile?????that is fucking pointless broseff. you really deserve a good fucking ass beating after all this. and another question WHY in the FUCK would WE come up there when we already have and you are the ones calling us out with you so-called cars. how about you come down here to a real car meet and enjoy yourselves a bit more and see some real cars. other than those wannabe white trash wiggers and riced out POS cars? :confused: