Gawd daamnn its hot!!

Dr. Apex

At work, were I often have to work outside painting, mowing lawns, pulling weeds ect ect, I have been on average going through 4 bottles of water each day. I was luck today though, I got to scrub and wax the floor in an air conditioned room.

I have been cutting openings in the concrete roof of this naval gun testing facility in west virginia. Hotter than piss up there. 30'' thick roof embedded with more steel re-enforcment in the 48'' holes I'm drilling than I have seen in some entire buildings. I cannot wait until I make it back to my air conditioning.

How about you pussies come down to southern mississippi, put on 65-75lbs of body armor thicker than a winter coat and sprint around buildings shooting at terrorists for 13 hours a day? I'd give anything to have Ohio weather down here..

I would do it, in all honesty..Hot or not, I just want a chance to legally kill someone and if it is a terrorist I can def sleep at night..

Guest Removed
I would do it, in all honesty..Hot or not, I just want a chance to legally kill someone and if it is a terrorist I can def sleep at night..

and youget paid for it, go sign up! :D

Dude..I don't think he is really shooting people. Last time I checked S. Mississippi wasn't a big terrorist enhabited area.

Dude..I don't think he is really shooting people. Last time I checked S. Mississippi wasn't a big terrorist enhabited area.

Doesn't matter. Training means that I will get to do it sometime in the future..