Best Race Fuel Prices Where

bb454

I have been getting fuel from D'Amico Petroleum off Sullivant Ave.

D'Amico is a Torco Dealer. He sells the commonly used fuels out of the pump, for example unleaded 100, leaded 110 and leaded 112.

The more exotic stuff he has and pours out of 55 gallon drums inside. I was eyeballing the NOS 118.

I believe he carries most all of the Torco flavors. Last time I was inside, he had 55 gallon drums stacked to the ceiling.

The only price I know is for the leaded 110. Last time I paid $4.60/gallon.

Beware though. The nozzle he uses at the pump is a diesel nozzle and will not fit your filler neck. So bring your jugs.

Last few times I was there, he filled my fuel jugs till they spilled over. This turned out to be about another gallon or two over the 5 gallon mark on them. He only charged me for 5 gallons.

Here is the info.

D'Amico Petroleum, Inc.

380 Exchange Drive

Columbus, Ohio 43228

614-308-0029

Guest Removed
The citgo on hamilton has 110 and C-16. I tried the C-16 saturday just for shits and giggles I got 3 gallons for 30 bux

10.50 a gallon/thats what ive been using...smells soooooo good

have went though about 20 or more gallons, i should just buy a drum

place on sullivant sell it buy the 55 gallon drum?

10.50 a gallon/thats what ive been using...smells soooooo good

have went though about 20 or more gallons, i should just buy a drum

place on sullivant sell it buy the 55 gallon drum?

D'Amico isn't a VP dealer. He just deals Torco.

The guy at Citgo told me it was $500 for a 55 gallon drum

Torco 118NOS is a bit more expensive than C16. The last drum of Torco I bought was $580 (about 2 months ago from D'amico). You can usually get C16 in the $450 range.

Guest Removed
The guy at Citgo told me it was $500 for a 55 gallon drum

thats better then 10.50 a gallon!

i dont care what a 55 gallon drum is, its normally half the price of pumping it!

Guest Removed
hurry up and buy that darn c 4 from me. im thinking abut using the nos 118. for when im spraying only. still run on 112 anyother time. i need just a few gallons for super chevy.

im building one! it will cost me more, but at least i can say i built it..dont worry, all my PA parts are coming from you guys ;)

2 cells, one for motor and a 3 gallon for the real good stuff!

Can you still buy unleaded race fuel at Citgo or Sunoco at I-70 and Hamilton?

They do I just bought some un-leaded there for $6.50 a gal. Next time I’m going to hit up the D'Amico Petroleum, Inc place as that's worth the trip.

• 1 month later...
I have been getting fuel from D'Amico Petroleum off Sullivant Ave.

D'Amico is a Torco Dealer. He sells the commonly used fuels out of the pump, for example unleaded 100, leaded 110 and leaded 112.

The more exotic stuff he has and pours out of 55 gallon drums inside. I was eyeballing the NOS 118.

I believe he carries most all of the Torco flavors. Last time I was inside, he had 55 gallon drums stacked to the ceiling.

The only price I know is for the leaded 110. Last time I paid $4.60/gallon.

Beware though. The nozzle he uses at the pump is a diesel nozzle and will not fit your filler neck. So bring your jugs.

Last few times I was there, he filled my fuel jugs till they spilled over. This turned out to be about another gallon or two over the 5 gallon mark on them. He only charged me for 5 gallons.

Here is the info.

D'Amico Petroleum, Inc.

380 Exchange Drive

Columbus, Ohio 43228

614-308-0029

Correction. The NOS 118 is sold only by the 55 gallon drum. Unleaded 100, leaded 110, 112 and 114 can be bought by the gallon.