Recaro and Corvette seats for sale

billzie

Howdy folks,

First off, I've got two sets of Recaro bucket seats to sell.

Neither are perfect by any means but still in nice servicable shape.

They will a need a good cleaning, what you see in the pics is from

being my storage for the last year.

One set has a rip and a near rip in the DS outer bolster, they are darker blue with multi-color tweed inserts (This set is SOLD) . The other set has the DS seating surface worn but not worn through, they are blue with teal inserts (This set is SOLD) .

I will take $100 for either set, first come first served. (both sets SOLD)

Secondly, I have a pair of late 80s Corvette power seats.

iirc, they called these the standard leather seats.

They are power, and include the stock switch and the wiring harness to the seats, includes the tracks and motors.

The DS leather is looks bad, might be able to replace just the one panel that is bad, but matching the color will be hard I imagine.

$150 for the pair, I believe just the tracks, motors, and switch are worth much more than that.

I am located in Athens, but I'm willing ship or to meet to deliver, buyer pays shipping/handling costs.

I do accept Paypal.

Pics can be seen here:

http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f341/billzie/Items%20for%20sale/

Thanks for looking, Bill.

• 2 months later...

This is OBO.

I am willing to deliver and meet anywhere between Athens and any of the following: the Columbus area, Parkersburg WV area, Chillicothe area, or Jackson area. I would just require deposit up front and some time to fit my schedule.

Thanks for looking.

Bill.

• 8 months later...

Howdy folks,

time for an update.

Sorry I kinda disappeared for a while, things got really crazy over the last 8 months or so with family issues. I apologize if I didn't get back to you about these seats or anything else I had for sale.

Hopefully those problems are behind us.

Now I am clearing out my garage/shop of about 10 years worth of parts, and my 79 Z28. So I have all of it for sale now http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f341/billzie/Items%20for%20sale/

Thanks for looking again, Bill.

Update:

one set of the Recaro seats is sold, just waiting for the guy to pick up and pick which set he wants.

Lots of interest in the Corvette seats but no sale yet.

I will be coming to Columbus area Wed 7/25 and can deliver a set of seats at that time, if interested please contact me asap.

How much for the gtx motor?

I'm in the process of making a deal with a guy in NJ for $800 plus gas money to meet him in WV. If that falls through I'll let you know.

Folks, please em/pm me if asking about items other than what this post is for, I appreciate it.

Update:

one set of the Recaro seats is sold, just waiting for the guy to pick up and pick which set he wants.

Lots of interest in the Corvette seats but no sale yet.

I will be coming to Columbus area Wed 7/25 and can deliver a set of seats at that time, if interested please contact me asap.

Of the Recaro seats, the buyer picked out the darker blue w/multi-color tweed inserts, even though they had the most fabric issues, they matched his interior better.

So, I still have the Recaro blue with teal inserts still available and the Corvette seats.

Both sets of Recaro seats are gone. Thanks Justin and Bryan!

Still have the Corvette seats and willing to bring them along on my trip up to Columbus tomorrow Wed 7/25. Contact me asap to make arrangements.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump for the leather Corvette seats with switch and wiring harness.

I originally bought them for my Camaro or Nova and never got around to it, my loss is your gain.