king of columbus @ trails

Guest Whine

its gonna have some of the fastest heads up cars from around these parts...bill lutz..patrick barnhill...john evens...just to name a few...hope to see you there supporting.

Think im gonna try and make it out tonight but i wont even get off work till around 8pm so 9 before i get to the track. Think it will still be going on??

prob will...but you might wanna find out before you drive all that way...theres bound to be some racing after too!

thoes orange fox bodies were sick, but what was up with that evo ran a 14 need a tune or something.

I was thinking the same thing. I know the second run I saw him make he seemed to be haveing trouble with shifting but the first run he seemed to do ok just slow times. Oh and that orange notchback sounded crazy, dont know what kind of R.P.M.'s he was turning but they were up there. Almost sounded like a damn rotary. I dont know which car sounded better Lutz's or that turbocharged fairmont they both sent chills down my spine.

Those were some very fast cars and 522 with TT is just plain nasty sounding.

talking about bills car?...that thing is quiet..for the beast that it is....he will be at my next event...so if you wanna see that car run agian he will be at kil kare on the 22nd of oct. trying for another win.

I was thinking the same thing. I know the second run I saw him make he seemed to be haveing trouble with shifting but the first run he seemed to do ok just slow times. Oh and that orange notchback sounded crazy, dont know what kind of R.P.M.'s he was turning but they were up there. Almost sounded like a damn rotary. I dont know which car sounded better Lutz's or that turbocharged fairmont they both sent chills down my spine.

john evens orange stang has a yates headed sbf...did you noticed when it reved at the line? he was purging that 400 shot of spray...if that car would hook , it would fly...not that it dont now. but could do better.

talking about bills car?...that thing is quiet..for the beast that it is....he will be at my next event...so if you wanna see that car run agian he will be at kil kare on the 22nd of oct. trying for another win.

Yeah you basically dont hear any engine noise then it just sounds like huge vacume. I might have to try and make it out to see that in october. The girlfriend kept telling me i need to buy Bills car.

they only going to run 1/8 mile at kil-kare???? the shut down is to short for them numbers in the 1/4