Tracking down a USPS package

Buck531

I sent a part to a guy in Colorado on the 15th of August. He still hasnt' gotten it yet. Small package too. I went to the UPS store and shipped it out then. Anyone know if I can contact that store to verify if it's been delivered yet?

Again.. I sent it postal service.. via the UPS store. Anyone know of a way to track it? If I remember right, USPS doesn't track packages like UPS or FedEx does.

Mensan's right: you have to pay extra for the tracking option. I've never shipped a package via USPS, but have had them shipped to me through them. I've found the Priority Mail service to be very quick. The only thing I can suggest is contacting the UPS store and see what they can do, or contact USPS somehow.

USPS sucks for tracking. I had a $200 package disappear in the mail a few years ago, and there was basically nothing they could do.

They have "delivery confirmation," but that sucks, because all it tells you is if the package arrived or not. (if it gets updated)

If you didnt send it with insurance you are probably SOL, but you may try a USPS customer service # to see if they can see when/if it was shipped by your address.