MUSTANG parts need to sell asap

Stimmel1647545512

Hello i am in worthington ohio (north columbus) and have some parts i would like to get rid of i dont have the time/money to work on my project 88 mustang gt right now...all parts are for sale for best offer all prices are negotiable and i will gladly make package deals

1 set of maximum motor sports full length powder coated subframe connectors 79-94-150.00 obo

1 set of bbk 1 1/4 lowering springs bought at jegs for my 88 gt belive they work 79-94 125obo or will go 150 with insolators obo

brand new front and rear energy suspension poly spring insolators good idea if you want the springs above 30 obo

steeda g-trac strut tower bar used slightly for a fox body 100 obo

brand new red powder coated upper and lower contorl arms with poly bushings 79-94 150 obo

i will give someone a great deal if they want all the suspension parts above all are brand new besides the stb

i also have tons of misc interior parts

full grey console with arm rest and auto or manual shift boot the 5 speed boot is mint by the way 75 obo

bbk fuel pressure regulator about 100 miles on it 75 obo

white leather seats for convertible front and rear could use recovering but passenger side is alright good for project car 40 bucks obo

bunch of other random stuff ill list as i find

as i listed before the price on these items are best offer and you can come check the stuff out anytime just send me a pm or reply ill get back to you asap

thank you

Mitch,

every part there suspension wise will work on your car minus the strut tower brace.. 79-04 use the same springs, control arms, subframe connectors.

the only thing that differs are convertibles for the sub frame braces, and IRS cobras on springs a few other things.

jegs part number on the springs are 129-2501

contorl arms i belive are hotchkis part number 515 180R i belive i think i just lost the hotchkis stickers and maybe one of the bolts but they are the same lookin thing exactly

let me know, oh and this is an older jegs catalouge sept 2005 i dont know if part numbers change or what

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...