Buying a new HDTV

Jackson1647545504

I work at the circuit city on polaris. I know for a fact we have the best prices aruond, we shop everyone, and we really do have to many tvs to choose from. Your question is very vauge, but do you want a thin smaller screened size tv or a bigger 13" deep projection type. You can get a 50" in lcd or dlp projection easily, and about a 37" to 40 lcd and a few 42 in plamsas for under 2 g's. I am working tomorrow and sunday.

I posted this before, but prices for all LCD and Plasma TV's are suppost to drop pretty good after Labor Day. I have heard many reasons but the most accepted one is that they built a lot more than sold at the beginning of the year so they are trying to get rid of the ones they already made.

I have a 50" RCA DLP and love it. The thing you need to remember is that standard def channels/reception blows on a HD TV (by comparison with the HD signal). The bigger, the more noticeable. So if you are buying it cuz you gotta see the buckeyes in HD you will probably be unhappy 6 days of the week.