Where can I get money for college?

Science Abuse

I have a possible solution. You get to spend time outdoors, get on the job training, and looks good on a resume.

Downside: you will need to ditch the pubic hair growing on your chin.

And spend 11 months a year on a beach with no water. ;) Unless i can pilot, The military has nothing professionaly to offer me. I've already got discipline and a resume. ;)

Not as iffy as it used to be. They changed the max age brackets from 26 when you enroll in AV school to I belive 32 now, as well as opening aviation warant to any e-4 and above, regardless of MOS. As long as you have a knowledge of aircraft (pass the written for a private + some general knowledge) you are in there. Oh yeah, flight physical as well.

Don't underestimate Lesko. He's annoying as all hell, but the programs are real, and often the money goes left unclaimed. FAFSA (as mentioned) gets you in the school's system for various need-based programs (not that it helped me, all they wanted to offer was a $500 unsubsidized loan a quarter because I'm male from a white middle-class family). The school's aid office also has access to a crapload of grants and scholarships that, like the gov't programs Lesko digs up, often go un-awarded. Also go looking for a book in the library (forget what it's called :() and sites like fastweb.com and scholarships.com that offer free database searching. There's stuff out there with crackpot requirements like "german heritage with the middle name 'augustus'."

gmac private education loan.... they send you the money and not the school... payments deffered until after you graduate or quit going.

I might have to look into that, doesn't CoreOne/Kemba have something like that too? I'll need a loan for college once my money runs out after this quarter, and I don't want to start paying money back on my loans until after I've graduated. I really don't wanna deal with that FAFSA bullshit and Stafford loans or w/e the hell it is with all the damn endless paperwork.....