looking for tint meter

dragknee66

John, seriously; posting on here about where to get something to give people more tickets? For the most part, any tint that looks good is illigal. I don't want you finding a deal on some tint meter and then telling your buddies on the force where to get one. You may only want to get the extream dark tint(hoping), but some cops will get you for anything. You know I like you John, but Please don't encourage your co-workers to get what you are looking for.

BTW, we need to go play pool sometime so you can tell me exactly how many laws my car is breaking and catch up.

Window tint tickets are attitude tickets :D

not always...i got pulled over in westerville for my tint, and my tint only. i was actually only doing 43mph in a 45, didnt do any illegal lane changes, nothing. he came to the window with his meter and asked if i'd been pulled over for it before

not always...i got pulled over in westerville for my tint, and my tint only. i was actually only doing 43mph in a 45, didnt do any illegal lane changes, nothing. he came to the window with his meter and asked if i'd been pulled over for it before

but you had 2 things against you.

1. you were going through Westerville

2. dark on a dark colored car will always look darker.

Edit: John PM Sawbinder I think he got his locally.

IMHO equipment violations such as window tint are just f'n revenue builders. You can rant about the safety of officers but if it was REALLY the concern then you'd make the offender get the shit removed. Not busting your balls John just this stupid ass law all together. There are plenty of good people who have window tint, expecially those people with kids. Leave it to some ass wipe to f it up for the rest.

I'll openly admit i'm to lazy to look it up and since we're on topic i'll just ask. Do the rear windows and back window have any restrictions? Is it just the front two windows that have to be 50% or lighter?

IMHO equipment violations such as window tint are just f'n revenue builders. You can rant about the safety of officers but if it was REALLY the concern then you'd make the offender get the shit removed. Not busting your balls John just this stupid ass law all together. There are plenty of good people who have window tint, expecially those people with kids. Leave it to some ass wipe to f it up for the rest.

I'll openly admit i'm to lazy to look it up and since we're on topic i'll just ask. Do the rear windows and back window have any restrictions? Is it just the front two windows that have to be 50% or lighter?

sides and back must be @ 50%