So, post something unique about yourself.

MrMeanGreen

Just curious with everyone we have on here. We've done this with the Senior Members before, so let's try the general public.

Post something serious and honest about yourself, just to let people know something about you. Me?

I was in the Navy Choir. It's a big deal if you know anything about it. I was a 2nd Tenor, with an occasional stint into the 1st Baritone range, as well as a soloist.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got busted by the FBI for counterfitting in highschool

although i did not actually make the money or even have a part in it.. i passed a fake $20 and i got a month of community service.

the fbi actually came into our school and interrogated some people me being one of them.. kind of interesting.

i got busted by the FBI for counterfitting in highschool

although i did not actually make the money or even have a part in it.. i passed a fake $20 and i got a month of community service.

the fbi actually came into our school and interrogated some people me being one of them.. kind of interesting.

its was probly the Secret Service they can make you dissapear

When I was a young pup, I was in a head-on collision with my grandfather. The lady who hit us was driving on the wrong side of the road. It was 10am and she was completely smashed off her ass drunk. After all was said and done I had a broken left leg. The cast covered my entire leg to where I needed crutches to walk around. This was the same time that school was starting. I started my very first day of school in Kindergarden with a broken left leg walkin around on crutches.

Needless to say though...a lawsuit was filed against the drunken nurse that hit me and my grandfather. The settlement was...fair :D

Throughout my whole life...I've had this recurring nightmare of being chased in the dark by a really creepy looking man that no one else can see...no matter what I do I can never get away fast enough...it scares the shit outta me everytime. :eek:

I won 1st place in the nation for the DARE essay contest when I was in 5th grade. Yeah, DARE worked... Haha! I have a little brother who is a firefighter. I moved here (to Columbus) because my family's house burned to the ground in January of my junior year of high school. No, I didn't start it.