Large Liebert UPS's for sale

Guest Ponyfreak

Guest Ponyfreak

I have a couple of large Liebert GXT2-1000Rt UPS's for sale. These were mounted but never used and are guranteed to work.

They come in the origional packing and have rack mounts, tower mounts, faceplates, software, ect new in the package. Just like they come new.

Here is a link to some on ebay for more specific details. I am asking @250obo for them and have already sold a couple. They are a steal at this price. Look around and see for yourself. These retail for over 1K new.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Liebert-GXT2-1000RT-UPS-Unused-Surplus-GXT2_W0QQitemZ170027806812QQihZ007QQcategoryZ80180QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Just a note... the eBay description has it wrong. It's 1000VA/700W. There's a difference between apparent power and real power, and you need to stay underneath both limits. With home gear, you *usually* run out of VA before you run out of watts, but it's something to be aware of. My gripe now made, I'll flat out say that $250 is more than just a steal for one of these. It's highway robbery, and if Mensan sees this, he'll agree (after dissing it of course, since he's now working for the evil competitor :))

Guest Ponyfreak

Well that is not my ebay add but good to note. These are large (62lbs) UPS's and are really nice.

Eli has been paid by all of those companies so he doesn't have much to complain about.