New pics of my RX7

Mojoe

You guys are awesome, thank you. I didn't realize so many people had seen the car.

Eric, you kill me. LOL

Andy, I was up there Friday night.

Ben, I'm honestly scared of what this car will do on the track and Auto X. So you will be mopping me up till I learn how far I can push her. Then, fear the rotary.

Megan, I have blond/brown hair, but it is kinda spikey. I was in that area a few time recently.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are awesome, thank you. I didn't realize so many people had seen the car.

Ben, I'm honestly scared of what this car will do on the track and Auto X. So you will be mopping me up till I learn how far I can push her. Then, fear the rotary.

Road course is all you man, my car simply doesn't have the power to get speed on the course, example: 75mph is all the car could manage at the top of the hill on the main straight at Road America!!

Autocross is me for now, but once you get comfortable with the car you could easily be faster, you have a car that is much more capable than mine.

Before you go to autocross pick yourself up some painters tape to apply to the low areas of your car where cones could hit it, we don't want that beautiful paint to get scratched!!

Guilty. LOL.

A lady in a Dark blue trail blazer stopped in the road a little bit a go to tell me she saw the pics on hare. It was hard to hear her over the car. Very nice lady though.

Renner, yes on the stock twins.

Thanks again for all the kind words guys

A lady in a Dark blue trail blazer stopped in the road a little bit a go to tell me she saw the pics on hare. It was hard to hear her over the car. Very nice lady though.

Blue Envoy, and that was me :)

Definitely a HOT car....