The Top Top end..

coltboostin

is it aerodymanically possible for a colt to go that fast?

i wouldnt think so.

i mean, driving a car designed to go that fast is one thing, but to drive a lunch box that fast is another.

Yes. That run was only at 16psi, so figure 420-440whp. Turned up, it just got there ALOT faster.

So why not show the whole vid? We all know you wrecked it, so what difference does it make?

Different day. And I just spoke with the insurance company, the suit is still pending. It's no matter really, the damages the city claimed are well within my limits of liability, but just incase....

is it aerodymanically possible for a colt to go that fast?

i wouldnt think so.

i mean, driving a car designed to go that fast is one thing, but to drive a lunch box that fast is another.

This is why you have problems...

Colt = 85mph Beater.

Porsche, Ferarri, ect.. Wind tunnel tested to perform stable @ 200+ with ducting/ body shaping ect.

Same reason why strapping a F-16 engine to the wright brothers plane would end in disaster ;)

This is why you have problems...

Colt = 85mph Beater.

Porsche, Ferarri, ect.. Wind tunnel tested to perform stable @ 200+ with ducting/ body shaping ect.

Same reason why strapping a F-16 engine to the wright brothers plane would end in disaster ;)

All it needed was a ricer wing, and all would have been gravy. No ducting or 1/2 million $ supercar design involved.