Southwest Columbus meeting...

J E T

I want to know if anyone on here from the southwest side of Columbus would like to gather at a meeting place for friday and saturday nights, whether your into domestic or foreign cars. Anyone would be welcome to come, but I'm mainly targeting Grove City, Galloway, Hilliard, Harrisburg, Orient, Commercial Point, Ashville, London, West Jefferson and surrounding areas. If anyone is interested, reply and let me know. I don't know how many times my friend Aaron (91Formula) and I have driven around on the southwest side of Columbus and haven't seen anything. I'm tired of driving way up north just to bs and see the local cars. We used to have a meeting place in Grove City at the Park N Ride on Stringtown, but cops drove us out and we are no longer allowed back on it's premises unless we are using the lot for what it's for...park your car and take the bus into town. Anyways, just wanna meet up with some gearheads and talk cars. Let me know if you are interested and let me know on a place to meet up at, most likely in the middle of all the cities listed above.

-James

P.S. If you reply and wanna do this, let me know your name and what you drive and I will add everyone in this post who will be going out weekly, that way we can basically know and expect who will be going...

00 SLVR Z - James - '00 Z28

91Formula - Aaron - '91 Formula TBI

Gearhead - Rob - '90 Mustang LX

89mark - Brad - '89 Isuzu I Mark

DuffGTP - Jason - '98 Grand Prix GTP

Maro - Steve - '69 RS/SS; '66 Cutlass F-85

Lowered_93_SBC_S10 - ? - '93 S10

BLUE BY U - George - '04 GTO

s13 - Jake - '90 Talon

Just2Sweet - Steve - '92 RS

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just make the drive like everyone else, i mean how far was IPS from GC

I never said IPS was far from GC, because it's not. I've been up to QS&L at Polaris and on the east side a few times. I just wanna meet up with some people on my side of town, that's all.

:confused:

I P S is your side of town.Grove city is 5 min. from I P S.

Yeah , but they get upset when everyone and there brother wants too stop out and hangout and shoot the shit and check out the cars :confused:

Hell , last saturday BIll with the tubbed 442 was begging for races.

I really don't mind the drive from London. I can make it in less than a half hour. But I would probably go the the meet no matter where it was.

You in?

We can all vote on a place to meet up at once more people start to get in. Also, PM me guys and let me know if you don't want to reply to this post.

Yeah , but they get upset when everyone and there brother wants too stop out and hangout and shoot the shit and check out the cars :confused:

No fuckhead, we get upset when people trash our lot even though multiple trash cans are provide. We get upset when people make enough noise that our neighbors call the cops and bitch to our landlord. We get upset when people try and break into the back of the shop while we are out front. And we especially get upset when people start fights with IPS employees who ask them to turn their stereo down.

:rolleyes:

Guest tiresmoker
No fuckhead, we get upset when people trash our lot even though multiple trash cans are provide. We get upset when people make enough noise that our neighbors call the cops and bitch to our landlord. We get upset when people try and break into the back of the shop while we are out front. And we especially get upset when people start fights with IPS employees who ask them to turn their stereo down.

What is IPS?? Never mind..I found it.

Seems like just about every Saturday night there is some type of cruise inn going on at Roosters on West Broad just west of 270. Have you checked that out?

I have very seldomly seen any kind of event there (and I would know, I live on that side of town) and especially this year since they have been doing construction on the lot and lj silvers. Hell, I think some kind of cookout/gathering would be cool as hell out at bettelle off darbycreek dr.

Guest tiresmoker
I have very seldomly seen any kind of event there (and I would know, I live on that side of town) and especially this year since they have been doing construction on the lot and lj silvers. Hell, I think some kind of cookout/gathering would be cool as hell out at bettelle off darbycreek dr.

Dude, I live a half mile from there & I have seen that entire full at least 4 Saturday nights this summer...they even have a DJ out there...I mean at least 80-100 cars..new-old-rice too!

well i guess its the way you ask..maybe thats why fights are starting.

with a attitude like that( fuckhead) , no wonder people want too fight!

p.s. i didnt see one trash can at the south end. :asshole:

No shit. There may not be another IPS meet this year since all the trouble they have been having. When did I say IPS was far away from me?

Hey smart guy read your post.You want someone on your side of town to chill with.

Originally Posted by 00 SLVR Z

I've been up to QS&L at Polaris and on the east side a few times. I just wanna meet up with some people on my side of town, that's all.

Hey smart guy read your post.You want someone on your side of town to chill with.

Originally Posted by 00 SLVR Z

I've been up to QS&L at Polaris and on the east side a few times. I just wanna meet up with some people on my side of town, that's all.

Yeah. Did you not hear that IPS is not having any more meets? How about I call you "smart guy?" That's why I wanna start up a group meet on the southwest side since IPS is no longer having meets. Damn, how hard is that to understand? You in?

well i guess its the way you ask..maybe thats why fights are starting.

with a attitude like that( fuckhead) , no wonder people want too fight!

p.s. i didnt see one trash can at the south end. :asshole:

Are you kidding me? You have got to be retarded. When you make comments like "they get upset about people coming to hang out" you just make yourself look like a moron. We enjoy hanging out with other car guys, that's why we offered to host the meets in the first place. What we don't like is when people don't have enough common sense to be respectful of their hosts (noise and trash for example). We also don't appreciate it when people try and break into the back of our shop. I called you fuckhead because you are obviously one of those people who think it's perfectly ok to act like an idiot on somebody elses private property. If people just came to hang out we would have no problems, but obviously that's not the case here.

The reason there weren't any trash cans on the south end is because we have set up barrels so that people didn't park on the south end so as not to block the ambulance business. We also asked multiple times in person and on the forums that people not park down there at all. See this post for an example:

http://www.columbusracing.com/showpost.php?p=342817&postcount=4

Regardless of where you parked, (since that request was obviously to hard for you to understand) to actually find a trash can you would have only had to walk a few feet. I guess that is too much to ask for lazy and disrespectful people. Seeing your attitude about it, I can only imagine what your doublewide looks like...

Let's keep this on the subject of matter, a southwest Columbus meet. Either your in or your out of this southwest Columbus meeting. No disrespect meant to Renner or IPS, I just want to keep this thread on topic. I feel bad though by everything that happened at/to IPS. My brother told me about the 10 or so "wiggers" that beat up one of the managers at IPS last saturday night as he was there. How lame, and what were the so-called "gang bangers" even doing there?

I'm hoping for some more people to respond. If your on the southwest side and your reading this, please reply and join our meet if your a true car guy. I would like to make this a fun event for fridays and saturday nights.