Southwest Columbus meeting...

J E T

Seems like just about every Saturday night there is some type of cruise inn going on at Roosters on West Broad just west of 270. Have you checked that out?

About what time do they all start showin up to that? because I've heard about it before,but never checked it out.....

and I might have even heard a story about you before. Not real sure if you're the same person, but you kinda fit his discription....did you happen to lemon law a grand prix like 3 times to get that GTO?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tiresmoker
About what time do they all start showin up to that? because I've heard about it before,but never checked it out.....

and I might have even heard a story about you before. Not real sure if you're the same person, but you kinda fit his discription....did you happen to lemon law a grand prix like 3 times to get that GTO?

No not me...never owned a Gran Prix...they usually start showing up around 6pm at Roosters.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 00 SLVR Z

No shit. There may not be another IPS meet this year since all the trouble they have been having. When did I say IPS was far away from me?

Originally Posted by foxbody88stang

Hey smart guy read your post.You want someone on your side of town to chill with.

Originally Posted by 00 SLVR Z

I've been up to QS&L at Polaris and on the east side a few times. Did you not hear that IPS is not having any more meets? How about I call you "smart guy?" That's why I wanna start up a group meet on the southwest side since IPS is no longer having meets. Damn, how hard is that to understand? You in?

I could have called you a dumb fuck.But I didnt,the point is read your post's.Dont get so angry when people respond to what you post.I like to be called "smart guy" to respond to your question.No i'm not in I like to race not cook out . Thanks for the offer.Have a wonderful time and stay dry. ;)

Originally Posted by foxbody88stang

Hey smart guy read your post.You want someone on your side of town to chill with.

I could have called you a dumb fuck.But I didnt,the point is read your post's.Dont get so angry when people respond to what you post.I like to be called "smart guy" to respond to your question.No i'm not in I like to race not cook out . Thanks for the offer.Have a wonderful time and stay dry. ;)

Yeah...I want to hang out with car people on my side of town. I know that I said that and that's the whole point of this thread. IPS is no longer having meets. Do you understand that? That's why I started this thread, but yet you keep bringing up IPS as being close to me, which I know they are. I've started this thread to get a new meet started. Do you understand what I'm trying to do? I like to race too. What's so wrong about having a car meet and having a good time with other gearheads and racing afterwards?

Alright guys. I'm hoping some more people will reply and say that they will meet. Let's start listing some possible places to meet at on the southwest side...

Grove City:

*Kroger parking lot off of Hoover and 665

*The old Sears Hardware parking lot on Stringtown

Those are some places that I know of in GC. I can't think of any others in GC or any other surrounding areas. Let me know. Thanks.

if anyone is up for the drive ohiodragracers will be holding a cook out next saturday at buck creek state park in springfield. time 4:00.

we will have a small car show and after that, who knows? possable racing?

if you do show up bring something with you like pop, chips etc.

and bring some fast cars! stop by over on the fourm and let us know if your coming.

Are you kidding me? You have got to be retarded. When you make comments like "they get upset about people coming to hang out" you just make yourself look like a moron. We enjoy hanging out with other car guys, that's why we offered to host the meets in the first place. What we don't like is when people don't have enough common sense to be respectful of their hosts (noise and trash for example). We also don't appreciate it when people try and break into the back of our shop. I called you fuckhead because you are obviously one of those people who think it's perfectly ok to act like an idiot on somebody elses private property. If people just came to hang out we would have no problems, but obviously that's not the case here.

The reason there weren't any trash cans on the south end is because we have set up barrels so that people didn't park on the south end so as not to block the ambulance business. We also asked multiple times in person and on the forums that people not park down there at all. See this post for an example:

http://www.columbusracing.com/showpost.php?p=342817&postcount=4

Regardless of where you parked, (since that request was obviously to hard for you to understand) to actually find a trash can you would have only had to walk a few feet. I guess that is too much to ask for lazy and disrespectful people. Seeing your attitude about it, I can only imagine what your doublewide looks like...

:rolleyes:

we parked no where close too the ambulance place.. in fact we all was at the building south of that :asshole: ..we took are trash with us... And i hate too tell you something, I dont have a double wide, and have never lived in one. :asshole: . And your one thinking that a shit load of people, are going too play nice.. but yet you have the nerve too call me a dumbass.the only dunmass here , is the ones thinking a large group of people are going too get along, when they cant even get along on a message board,and if you notice all the issue was up at your end of the lot.

Guest BLUE BY U

I am that guy, and you are? the trans broke three times in the car so i made gm buy it back, and yes when it was bought back i bought the GTO, if you dont mind who told you this story? My cousin Jake that lives in london?

we parked no where close too the ambulance place.. in fact we all was at the building south of that :asshole: ..we took are trash with us... And i hate too tell you something, I dont have a double wide, and have never lived in one. :asshole: . And your one thinking that a shit load of people, are going too play nice.. but yet you have the nerve too call me a dumbass.the only dunmass here , is the ones thinking a large group of people are going too get along, when they cant even get along on a message board,and if you notice all the issue was up at your end of the lot.

So now you are trying to argue that there are problems just because the group is large? Your “logic” here is dumbfounding. Man, the cops better call in SWAT wearing full riot gear to the OSU game today...

Anyway, people getting along is not the point, far from it. I’m talking about people respecting their hosts and their business. I guess that concept is completely lost on you. It’s obvious that I’m getting nowhere here, so I’ll just finish with a quote by Tilley. Maybe you should read this a few more times.

Is it just me, or is Gearhead seemingly incapable of admitting that he doesn't know something?

Fuck, Gearhead, repeat after me: "Hey, yeah, you may be right, and I could be wrong. It's all cool, I guess."

So now you are trying to argue that there are problems just because the group is large? Your “logic” here is dumbfounding. Man, the cops better call in SWAT wearing full riot gear to the OSU game today...

Anyway, people getting along is not the point, far from it. I’m talking about people respecting their hosts and their business. I guess that concept is completely lost on you. It’s obvious that I’m getting nowhere here, so I’ll just finish with a quote by Tilley. Maybe you should read this a few more times.

Is that why there was fights after the game between fans? Or hell even the fires set at OSU? The concept isnt lost on me.and i understand how a lot of people out there are completely retarded with some liquid courage in them.

SO , dont start blaming me. Just because theres a bunch of retards out there :asshole: . People getting along is the point you dumbass. That major fight last week started why? two poeple not getting along!

I am that guy, and you are? the trans broke three times in the car so i made gm buy it back, and yes when it was bought back i bought the GTO, if you dont mind who told you this story? My cousin Jake that lives in london?

Yeah, we're friends with Jake and Weasel. I heard what happened to the tranny the third time. lol That was good shit. I go by Duffey, he prolly hasn't ever talked to you about me though.

Guest BLUE BY U
Yeah, we're friends with Jake and Weasel. I heard what happened to the tranny the third time. lol That was good shit. I go by Duffey, he prolly hasn't ever talked to you about me though.

nope never heard of ya , but i dont really talk to then anymore, tell jake i said hi

Alright guys, lets start naming some good spots here to meet up at. I've already listed a few in GC...

*Kroger parking lot off of Hoover and 665

*The old Sears Hardware parking lot on Stringtown (people already meet there occasionally)

Let me know of any other spots around this area (GC, Galloway, Hilliard, London, Harrisburg, etc.)

Count me in! My name's Steve, I got a teal Camaro.

There's a couple decent sized lots in Mill Run (Cemetery/Fishinger Rd., between Hilliard and UA) that would make for a good meeting spot, but I'm not sure about the cop situation. Columbus cops actually patrol most of that area, not Hilliard. This means we'd probably have a better chance of not being told to scram, because Hilliard cops wouldn't hesitate to kick us to the curb the first chance they had.