Southwest Columbus meeting...

J E T

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where you going? parking lot off stringtown , right where they have the Steak & shake car shows?

We can try that place if you want. I've been over there a few times, it's usually old farts and they see a younger guy drive in and its like they turn their nose in the air...or so it seems. They usually have their meeting there on tuesday/wednesday nights though, so friday they probably won't be there. That's cool with me if it's cool with everybody else.

I've been over there a few times, it's usually old farts and they see a younger guy drive in and its like they turn their nose in the air...or so it seems. They usually have their meeting there on tuesday/wednesday nights though, so friday they probably won't be there. That's cool with me if it's cool with everybody else.

My wife and I have been to that car show a couple of times. All in all, they seem ok to me. Funny thing though. They would all look at my car with that look like I just invented fire. I don't think they have anything happening on Friday's or Saturday's. As long as Grove City's cops are cool, it's a decent place.

wait your not the one that invented fire?

That's just it. I didn't. The car is totally old school too. I figured I'd fit right in. No fuel injection, turbos or any of that other tricky dicky stuff to confuse em.

I always felt sorry for the guy that sets it up and runs it. He tries and wants so much to have a big time car show every Weds. night, and it never happens. It seems to be the same ole bunch of dudes.

Ooh well. They are a bunch of good guys though.

Guest drumer919
I've scene a black mustang with a KB and a bunch of goodies drive around here with a 'chute and the cops pulled him over cause you couldnt read his rear plate, the 'chute was in the way. The GC cops will be there, I guarentee it.

Guest drumer919
Is it a kenny bell, I only got a glance at it? Is there some dude Amy lets drive it? There was some guy showing it off at Sunoco, the cops sat at that credit union right across Old Stringtown and waited till he closed the hood and drove away, pulled him over about 20 yards down the street at the bowling alley. I felt bad for the guy, he was trying so hard not to take off fast so he could keep the exhaust quiet as possible so he didnt get pulled over and then they still got him for some BS.