Southwest Columbus meeting...

J E T

Is it a kenny bell, I only got a glance at it? Is there some dude Amy lets drive it? There was some guy showing it off at Sunoco, the cops sat at that credit union right across Old Stringtown and waited till he closed the hood and drove away, pulled him over about 20 yards down the street at the bowling alley. I felt bad for the guy, he was trying so hard not to take off fast so he could keep the exhaust quiet as possible so he didnt get pulled over and then they still got him for some BS.

I don't know Amy all too well, but I have met her a few times. I know she has two black Mustangs, one a SN95 style (i believe a '98) and the other a "new age" one (i think an '03 GT). The '98 sounds like what your describing, but I dunno if it was her car or not.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did this happen yet? How did the cops take it?

I guess we're trying to figure out a meeting spot. I've suggested a few and I want others to suggest places, but it seems like nobody is really interested. I just wanted to start this for fun, but it seems this tread has turned dead. lol.