IPS Job openings -- Online sales team

Turbotrio

Guest powers
Give me Gregs job? I'll race him for it...low c/r n/a Mustang against my Stealth, that's fair....right? Whadda ya say Greg? :D Heck I think I can take ya all motor. :nod:

I could burn the building down.

Seriously, whoever lands this job won't regret it. IPS would be an awesome place to work. I don't think Jeff can afford me. Maybe he can, I do a lot for free already. :grin2: j/k, I'm very happy to promote IPS all I can. :)

Hey the turbo is off the car we can line em up with your turbo off. I am ready for ya. :)

Hey Greg & Jeff:

Can you make sure you update this when you've hired who you need to? Only because there are a lot of us waiting for updates, and if you don't get a chance to respond to everyone, this will at least tell everybody when the spots have been filled. Just a request. Thanks... :)

Sean,

I sure will. The list is getting narrowed down to who expressed interest in each specific make/model and then decisions will be made. I have already talked to a few people (in no particular order) but will keep everyone posted and update this thread accordingly. I had well over 100 replies so sifting thru them all has taken some time.

Jeff