WTB: Handgun

JaSSon

hes been a collector for years and hes opening a gun store in the next few weeks...most of his stuff is pretty high quality...i know he has pretty good deals but he has hundreds of guns...so if you know exactly what your looking for i can find out ...if not i can give you his number and you can just check out what he has

http://peoplesrights.org/events.asp

PRO Gun Show -- Westland Mall, Columbus, Ohio

10/21/2006

This is the place to look for a shotgun. 12 ga. Remington 870. Excellent choices for social situations. They are inexpensive and you will be hard pressed to find a gun owner who hasn't had an 870. They define reliable. I got one of mine at the show last year right before deer gun season for $160. looking at the barrel, if it had 5 shells through it, I would be surprised.

PM me with what you are looking for in a handgun and I will keep my eyes open.

I suppose I should have been more specific. i was in a hurry to get out the door and get to work.

cliffs notes: Caliber: any common round is fine (except .22) Price limit ~$300

I'm looking for a semi auto pistol. I'm not dead set on a caliber, but it must be a common ammunition that I can purchase locally. I don't want to have to contact Sergov in ugoslavia to buy rounds. Also, the gun needs to be fun to shoot, and .22s bore me. I don't really need it for home defense (faigley, that is where you come in) just for shooting in fields/ ranges/etc.

As far as price, I'm was origionally looking to spend no more than $200, but that limits me to Highpoints and Cobras. So, I suppose I am willing to spend up to $300. I'm well aware it's on the cheaper side, but i'm just getting started, so the cheaper side is fine for me. That being said, Vance's had a used highpoint 380ACP with an extended barrel for $119 that I was eyeing.

Ide sell you my duty Sig Saur P229R DAK 9mm for $450. MSRP $915

I would like to get a P226 in .40cal (full size of my P229) instead.

Mine has a Hogue rubber grip as well.

http://www.sigarms.com/images/catalog/product/229R-DAKleft.jpg

PS. I would never want to own a highpoint

Guest tiresmoker
Ide sell you my duty Sig Saur P229R DAK 9mm for $450. MSRP $915

I would like to get a P226 in .40cal (full size of my P229) instead.

Mine has a Hogue rubber grip as well.

http://www.sigarms.com/images/catalog/product/229R-DAKleft.jpg

PS. I would never want to own a highpoint

Those highpoints are pure trash!

I disagreee 1000000% on highpoint, anyone I've herd dog on them has YET to fire the newest revisions. I've got one droptop if you would like to put a few around threw it. My buddy also has one 0 problems. Shit to add to that I've fired a springfield XD and hated the damn thing. I do like my parents service guns My dad and moms 9mm's pollice issue jammed multple times at the range when we've went, I've put over 3000 rounds threw my gun with YET to see a single jam. The biggest downfall is there a bitch to clean. No there not the best gun on the market but they got a bad rep because of the older ones that did suck dick with the new style with the Plastic(i forget what type) tops are 10x better then the old ones.

I will goto the range with anyone whos got another 9mm and let them put 20 rounds threw my gun and see there accuracy is right on, the size is not bad, and like i said about jams.

I used to hear the same thing about Taurus, but powder room rents them out now,

goto the gun show you can get a pistol cheap. 12 gauge if you watch around the mosberg (SP) is not a bad price most times i've seen them ~150

do NOT buy a mossberg shotgun. i have shot 2 seperate mossbergs, and in both, they have failed me for the same reason. while hunting/trap shooting, one in the chamber, one or more in the magazine. shoot the first shell, pump to load the second, but the shell stop gives out, releases too early, when the arm comes down to grab the shell, it knocks it out of the bottom (b/c it was released early), and doesnt load anything

i wouldnt have a problem if this happened on one gun, but it has happened on 2 seperate mossbergs ive fired

ive had 2 or 3 870s over the years, down to one right now, and i love it. i just dont get to fire it much anymore.

jason i bet you could buy that 12 gauge pump off my grandma

clark if i give you brother a mexican to kill do you think he will trade me one of his guns

if he gets to kill him with his hands, then maybe. But the mexican needs to be big, my brother likes a challenge.

http://www.thearmedcitizen.com/b9000r.gif

I have this gun Beretta 9000s (9mm). I will take $300 for it 2 mags and case I put about 200-300 rounds through it. I bought it for carry, but then got a even smaller gun. Pm me

I heard them talking about it at work, what is a "highpoint"?

A cheap piece of shit. I made the mistake of buying a High Point as my first hand gun and had nothing but trouble with it. I think I fired an entire magazine once with out it jamming.