Perry County is the most boring place ever to live

Browning

isnt perry county where all the kids used to go to that old quarry and go rock jumping until that kid died about....4-5 years ago? we used to go out there and cliff jump and swim...other than that, looks like theres nothing to do

Yea, they still do, that, and drop off stolen vehicles lol. Im like 10 minutes from there. and you're right, only other thing to do is hit the 2 bars that we have here in town:(

Perry County rules.....

It's quiet, no traffic, and no close neighbors to bitch about your loud car.

If you break down along the road, several people stop to help. (My sister ditched her car on Zion Rd, 3 people stopped, one guy pulled her out while another one that was taking her kids to school stopped and gave my niece and nephew to school, and you can feel safe letting that happen.

When you are out working in the garage, several of the men on your road will stop by, bring beer and go fetch tools if needed.

My brother in law started building a garage, one neighbor that was an electrican stopped over, then went home, got his truck, and came with materials and beer, and his wife and kids. He wired the garage as the other neighbors that showed up started sheeting the outside, his wife helped my sister with making lunch while the kids played outside, and when they were all done, no one ask for a dime, Not even the electrican that not only wired the garage, but provided the materials to do the work. Mind you it was a used electric panel and the wire was all partial rolls, but it was done right.

It's country life, conservative rednecks, no bullshit, and a handshake and a word is a contract in blood. Enjoy it while you can. Assholes from C-bus are moving that way in droves, and it will suck soon enough.