where can i get things professionally done in town

norrix420

I know of a custom car shop in Chillicothe that will do most of what I am thinking about doing to my car but I am looking for a place here in town. I have heard a place called Mr. Tint for my windows but I need to get my underbody lights fixed and redone. Right now I have all the basics done such as exhaust, intake, and rims. I am looking for a place that might be able to do a little more. A car shop that could put on a body kit maybe even and some different things with my interior. Any other ideas would be helpful I just need to find a place that’s here in town that does some things professionally. Any place in town that anyone knows of would help. Thanks.

i know i have a car that most of you do not like or approve of i was just wondering if there were any places here in town that i could get some of things that i would like to do to my car done. any info would help.

I m sure most of the stuff you could do yourself if you take the time to figure out how to install and fab. I'am not gonna call you a ricer and any other name that might come up in this thread, but a word of warning that shit (body kits and such) doesn't fit very well around here. Hey its your car do what you want. Save some money gain some HP before you make it all show and no go.

There is a place on Indianola just north of cooke rd on the east side of the road. Im not sure what the place is called but I know they have 3 civics and an eclipse for sale out front. A few of my friends have been there. Very inexpesive and good quality stuff. They do the typical "ricer stuff" like interior, body, rims, sound ect.

I say Columbus Car audio may be able to help you with the neons if you can't figure it out yourself. If you like so be it our oppions on here won't change yours.

Personally I wouldn't waist your money on a bodykit. Heres my reason for saying that why spend money to make your car LOOK fast when you can spend your money to actually make your car faster.

Guys he just wanted to know if anyone knows of a place where he can get some work done to his car. Who cares if you dont like what he is doing with his car. Its his car and his money. A suggestion to forego(SP) the cosmetic appearance of his car for a better performing car is one thing, but to give the guy shit for asking a question is un-called for.

Guys he just wanted to know if anyone knows of a place where he can get some work done to his car. Who cares if you dont like what he is doing with his car. Its his car and his money. A suggestion to forego(SP) the cosmetic appearance of his car for a better performing car is one thing, but to give the guy shit for asking a question is un-called for.

But...but...I thought the foundation of CR was giving people shit for asking questions we don't completely agree with?

:p

Jason, not only is that what we do around here, it's who we are. Columbusracing.com.

And to the thread starter, you really couldn't figure out how to work on some underbody neons yourself???

Sure, I have a great idea of who can help you.

1. Look up a good Proctologist

2. Explain that your cranium is somehow lodged in your rectal cavity.

3. Shortly after the operation you will feel much better and have a better idea of what to do with car.

You can thank me later.

My car is an automatic so it will never really be that fast so I figured I would go with appearance mods. The only HP gain improvement was with the AEM cold air intake that I installed. I would not even know where to begin with adding anything else to help improve the acceleration of my car. I believe that greddy makes a supercharger for my car but as where I could buy one and get one installed I also do not know. Thank you for the different suggestions as to where to go here in town. I will need to research these places a little more and see which is best. Thanks for all of the positive input that I received. Everyone is entitled to there own opinion on my type of car and I for one really like my car. From the responses I received I believe there are maybe three or four places that sounds pretty good to start out with.