FREE Kegerator

JaSSon

FREE kegerator. This is an actual manufactured kegerator, not some diy. The cooling part of it works just fine (it chills really quickly actually) but it will need a new tap and plumbing. Kegrator is painted Brown with a faux wood top. I will also throw in a keg of Mystery beer. The Keg says "Latrobe" on it. I wouldn't drink it, but you can use it for a deposit. Must take keg and kegerator.

Come get it ASAP.

Dublin, near sawmill and hard

Search online, unknown what parts are needed but i would bet it would be in your best interest to replace all of the parts involved in the tap

Also for free, fullsize standup freezer. Looks like a normal refridgerator, freezes nicely but for whatever reason builds up ice inside. Don't know if it needs a new seal or something else. Whoever takes it has to find a way to get it out of our basement.

Search online, unknown what parts are needed but i would bet it would be in your best interest to replace all of the parts involved in the tap

Also for free, fullsize standup freezer. Looks like a normal refridgerator, freezes nicely but for whatever reason builds up ice inside. Don't know if it needs a new seal or something else. Whoever takes it has to find a way to get it out of our basement.

is that my old freezer??