*Hail Damage* Dent Repair Contact

sgtschulze

I have a personal contact for Dent Removal etc... that I thought I would pass along in light of last nights storm.

Shawn Wuertz

Owner

Precision Dent and Body

Ph. # 419-2451

Just tell him that Chuck sent you.

**MODS: Feel free to move or remove this as it is "Speed Shop" related. I'm just trying to pass along some useful info to those that may need someone they can trust. Thanks!

and hell for insurance agents...i was on the phone w/ insurance by 7:25 (storm hit here at 7) and 5 min into the call she goes "looks like we're getting a lot of calls from your area right now"

Same here...

Now, looking at my car, most of the dings (all 12 thousand of them), I'm guessing most can be done with PDR, but there is at least one spot with cracked paint, and I also have a really banged up trim piece. Would a PDR outfit be able to get all of that stuff taken care of?

and for roofing companies. back in 03 we got a whole new house...roof, siding, windows, doors, garage door, gutters, etc.....$28k through state farm. Best thing that ever happened to me/our house. Especially all the new windows....great for winter. :cool:

upon renewal, they took my home owners insurance deductable from $500 to $1,000 to keep my premium the same. Oh....and $2900 in damage to my wife's car that was out in the driveway...was supposed to drop it off as the lease was over too....so State Farm had to fix it first.... :rolleyes:

back then, for about 4-6 weeks there were dozens of roofers camped out on our street/streets in my area. I was approached every single day for an estimate offer.

That shit must be like Christmas to dent removers. :D