People w/ 250-300whp, who wants some?

Bam

Anyone interested in trying to meet up and have some fun before its gets real cold? I want to run a few people to see how my car does now before I get into modding it this winter and I haven't been out in awhile, so it'd be fun. But I don' want to race linn, or anyone else that would destroy me, I'd rather have a few lined up that we both know would be good, close runs.

My numbers are roughly 265hp/300tq. Anyone care to meet up in the next week or two? :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GMoney

I would like a go. I have half the cylinders and half the engine size.

I am unsure of my numbers though never been on a dyno, all self built and tuned.

I can also help you with that mustang alittle if you still need it. i have built and tuned a few, one N/A went 12.9, one S/C went 14.0 before the 9 psi charger never took to track after it gained 60whp just on the tune after the charger, one T/C way fast. Turbo is the way to go single 60 trim 9 psi your good to go. Also helped fix a few others.

whats your vehicle? vehicle weight?

a foxbody, and i dunno weight, but its probably 2800lbs or more, I'm 250lbs so that doesn't help, lol, over 3k w/ me?

PM me if anyone wants to meet up at bike night, I might be there.

I could probably put up a good race for you guys.

I used to have a modded GTP and if you have anything you would definitely be a good run from a low low roll. We'll both have traction issues, but hey, its all good. Unless your intercooled, you know power drops kinda hard around 90ish, so we can do a low roll if you want. :) Im not far from capital either, haha. PM me

Does your mustang happen to be yellow with a black top and have a yellow mustang emblem on the back window?

Nope, mines black on black.

As for times i suck at driving, with no hp mods and only suspension mods i ran the best of 14.5. That was with a 2.2 60'. As soon as the driver mod catches up to the car it should be good for very low 14's or high 13's

Everyone, where do you want to plan on meeting and what time? If someone wants to PM us few that want to get together a place/time, to keep it off the board that's cool. Or you all can PM me and I'll try and set something up. So far its looking like saturday night, I'll be free after 9pm, duff said he's free around 11pm.