People w/ 250-300whp, who wants some?

Bam

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My lame details, I put in my 255 fuel pump and adj regulator went and got some 110 leaded, set base timing at 18 deg and 25 lbs of boost, and managed to blow out the gasket between my exh manifold and the turbo resulting in a drive back with no boost and a loud exhaust leak. Even worse I blew it out smashing the gas next next to a vtec honda that was driving like a dick. oh well its back together now in about an hour, gonna daily drive it a couple times this week and then hopefully get it to trails the next couple weekends.

details?

Basically we met up with Bam at Jegs and some other cars. We then went to dynotune to see if we could meet up with some others guys. On the way we lost 3 of the cars we met at jegs. We get at the dynotune just in time to roll out. So we have a supra, vette, mustang gt, foxbody, ws6, porche, and a RX7 all rolling out. And Sam kicked our ass... the end :D J/k We got some pretty good runs in. I'm waiting to see what Balian recorded.