RSX owner gets owned

Hilbillyhomeboy

LOL more at member parkbench than at the stupid spoiler. and WTF is this? God I hope thats a photoshop.

LOL! Oh boy... :gay:

thats what he gets for: 1. wasting money on a rsx.

2. purchasing an obnoxious wing for it.

3. wasting money on having someone else install it.

No doubt, couldn't agree more. :)

Guest drumer919
Yeah and more than one person said he shoud get free fog lights? How is that even related?! RICERS!! The only thing me may even need is a new hatch, and even then he may not need tha much.

turns out the guy was lying... dont know if anyone read to page 15:

"My name is Ian Thomas, the General Manager and Co-Owner of Thomas Acura in Covina CA. I have recently been made aware that fraudulent and libel posting has been made against my business by ‘Goldenmeeko’ for an act we did not perform. I respectfully ask that the administrator of the message board contact me to discuss this fraudulent and libel posting. This posting can have serious negative consequences to my business and is a violation of California’s fair business and practices statutes.

GOLDENMEEKO wrote on 10-11-2006 @ 2.06am:

well I dropped off my car at the dealer today at around 11am and then i went to school and then later when i went to pick up my car around 8-830 when they were about to close....i find out they put my wing on wrong!!!!!!!! they told me that some new worker put it on and he didnt know shit!!! fuk im so pissed driving around with that so embarassing well they told me to go back tomarrow to fix it.

Dear Goldenmeeko,

It’s time to come clean and be honest with yourself and the members of Club RSX, you and I both know that Thomas Acura did not install that spoiler. You (or someone you know) failed to read the instructions and reversed the template on your hatchback, and you decided to blame an innocent third party – Thomas Acura. Shame on you. By your posting, you have opened yourself up to legal consequences that you will be unable to respond to if I ever get my wish to see you stand before a judge. You may ask how can I make such bold accusations? You know why -but for the benefit of the other Club RSX members here are the facts:

My Service Manager and I pulled every repair order from October 1 through October 12, 2006. We have not installed a ITR or similar spoiler on ANY RSX this month.

We do not stock ITR or similar ‘high profile’ spoilers in our Parts Department. The last one we ordered and installed was June of this year and the color was silver – not black.

I personally met with every Service Advisor and Technician that we have employed (all three teams are here today.) They all had a laugh at the reversal of the spoiler –but the laughs should be directed at the incomptant who installed the spoiler – none of whom work here, which you claim performed the installation.

My Service Manager and Fixed Operations Director were both at Thomas Acura Wednesday night, October 11th until 9.20pm as they were presenting for a New Owner Clinic. So you just ‘picked up’ your car with a reversed spoiler and didn’t want to complain THAT NIGHT of the obvious mistake?... Give me a break –we had NO customer pick-up any vehicle from Thomas Acura’s Service Department after 6.23pm.

Now you may have posted this as a joke, or perhaps you have an axe to grind with Thomas Acura. I encourage you to do what I suggested in the first sentence; come clean and be honest with yourself and the members of Club RSX. A simple reply to this email with an apology for your act, so the other members can read will suffice. If you decide not to retract your fraudlent and libel statements, we may meet one day –at the West Covina Courthouse.

-Ian L. Thomas

General Manager & Co-Owner

Thomas Acura

580 South Citrus Avenue

Covina, CA 91723-2929"

i think they locked the thread cuz i cant read it anymore :roll: :gay: