First snow fall

Casper

Guest MX3Chick

Just cold & windy...but sunny...here in Indy :)

You guys can keep the snow. You think Columbus is bad at clearing roads? You havent seen Indy's roads with snow then. They dont take care of thier roads to start with, and they dont know how to plow them either.

It was snowing here in Delaware earlier. But that's a different thread. Anyway, I've mostly lived out West, South and SE. Never this far up North so the summer here seems nice and mild and I've never been through alot of snow nor have I ever been skiing or snow boarding. I plan to make a fool of myself this year. :D I'm sure at some point I'll tire of the cold and snow, but till then...

Hahaha, big Puerto Ricans skiing... It's funny even to me.

Snow is only cool in very large amounts, if it is not measured in feet it sucks. People can't drive in it, people can't clear it, a little snow is just a pain in the ass. However if it is measured in feet, things close, people stay home, and I can go play in it.

Snow is only cool in very large amounts, if it is not measured in feet it sucks. People can't drive in it, people can't clear it, a little snow is just a pain in the ass. However if it is measured in feet, things close, people stay home, and I can go play in it.

So, so true.