ONN To Show Buckeyes vs. Indiana Game

Tshensley

ONN WILL AIR OSU vs. INDIANA GAME SATURDAY AT 11:00PM

The Dispatch Broadcast Group and ONN have been in intense discussions with The Ohio State University to try and find some level of solution to show the OSU vs. Indiana football game. We are proud to announce that the game will be seen on ONN, tape delayed, at 11:00pm on Saturday night. ONN will show an encore presentation of the game, Sunday night at 8:00pm.

The original game will air on ESPNU Saturday at Noon. This marks the first time in nine years that a Buckeyes football game will not be seen live on local television.

"In a perfect world, WBNS-10TV would have proceeded as usual with our broadcast of the game, but unfortunately this one was out of our control," said 10TV/ONN President and General Manager Tom Griesdorn. "However, because of our strong commitment to the Buckeyes, their fans and our most valued customer the viewer, we wanted to seek every opportunity to show this game. We are fortunate to have ONN as a second source for bringing Buckeye football to fans not only in Central Ohio, but the entire state. "

"There is no other regional cable channel that is this committed to Ohio State," said Jason Pheister, ONN Director of Programming. "We have Buckeye coverage nearly every day of the week and our Ohio State special programs continue to get great response. This is a great mix of what people care about."

http://www.ohionewsnow.com/?sec=&story=sites/ONN/content/pool/200610/1442963654.html

To find out if your cable provider will have it check here

http://www.ohionewsnow.com/?sec=viewerservices&story=ONN/content/pool/200603/265679352.html

How is it that ESPN seems to fuck with buckeye fans every year it is ether running thier pie holes about stupid crap, cheering for us to lose or just plain screwing us on the coverage. Holy hell we are number 1 what else do we have to do to get the games covered? Maybe osu needs to start a tv station

If you have Direct Tv the game is on 609. At least where I am in the Gahanna area. I work at Circuit City and I just found the game. So to everyone I hope you can watch it. I usually love ESPN but its really not their fault its other networks for not picking it up. Or ESPN for not putting it on a one of their more popular networks.

not ESPN's fault?

Correct me if i'm wrong, but it didn't air on ONN tonight because ESPN refused to allow them to do so

(i tried to tune in and it had a message "ESPN will not allow us to show this game - sorry"), or something to the effect

that's ridiculously shitty

college sport and all...coming down to the mighty buck

i'd expect it from pro football

But we're talking about a state-run school that we pay for, through our taxes

and we can't even watch them play football?

It's ridiculous