The "old" new guy...

craig71188

Well I finally made it to the CR - I'm a 25 year SCCA member. I ran autocross, went road racing as a crew person and eventually a driver, and now, with an 18 year old - back to running autocross. Currently we're running a formula ford, but thinkng about a new A Modified car. Anybody got a crashed Hyabusa laying around? - I need a drivetrain for the beast.

P.S. Enjoying the videos - got some great new material for the tech classes I teach!!!

so is this you in my capture?

http://www.pbase.com/pdqgp/image/35193194.jpg

Well I finally made it to the CR - I'm a 25 year SCCA member. I ran autocross, went road racing as a crew person and eventually a driver, and now, with an 18 year old - back to running autocross. Currently we're running a formula ford, but thinkng about a new A Modified car. Anybody got a crashed Hyabusa laying around? - I need a drivetrain for the beast.

P.S. Enjoying the videos - got some great new material for the tech classes I teach!!!

That would be him!! It's a sweet little vehicle. I know about the cash flow, I need quite a bit myself to get my car where it needs to be. You might want to look into some small shops locally that might be willing to help with some money and they can usually use the advertising. That's the angle I'm working.

I know Beerman want's someone to run with him but neither of our cars are allowed in his class of course.

Been on the road a lot this week - yes that's me - really me and not the kid in the car. I also got an e-mail from another Crossle 50f owner that got crashed in practive for the runoffs wanting to know if I wanted to buy his car or parts. Ah, so many opportunites, so little money.....