Getting drunk, and rapping is fun

Browning

I don't even remember the name of the song but its from Ja Rule, I just quoted the line for trealness. There is a video around here somewhere with a "freestyle" from when I was like 15 lol.

All your raps might not sound like shit, sept you rap at your own pace on the beat. You'll sound better if you rap on beat instead.

That's you, Jack? LOL - I thought the first one was pretty good. Seriously.

Rane, when the fuck did you get a job with The Source? LOL - I can't click a thread anymore without you critiquing someone's rap skills.

That is I. It started out I was just going to do one(Hide the donuts) on OT with another guy. I did that one, enjoyed it, so I made a few more. That first one I posted isnt finished yet:) The throwing hotdogs down a hallway, she's got a gaping vagina part still makes me laugh.

In the words of Borat... "I liiiiiiikke." Ha. I thought the first one was good too. You sound good and you can flow VERY fast, and your lyrics are still understandable. Pretty good shit. And i agree about the the gaping vagina. I have to admit I played that part over about 5 times, still funny. HA