racists

El Karacho1647545492

I don't get it. How in the hell is addressing a letter to people saying that if you commit a crime you can be punished. Illegals and immigrant workers are NOT allowed to vote in a federal election. It's a statement of fact, not a threat. If I tell everyone on this board if you rob a bank you will go to jail it's not a threat, nor is it racist. People that are here legally, and can vote legally should do so, but only once as the law states.

If I go on TV and say that you can only vote once and you are not supposed to let people 'buy' your votes is that racist, other than to democrats? I mean democrats are not an ethnic group, but neither are people of a certain religion, but you can be racist against a religious group. Religion is great for those that can't handle the fact that when we die there is NOTHING ELSE. And before anyone comments, it would be a bit easier to prove that democrats buy votes than it would be for you to prove there is a God, and our heart will go on. Reality is NOT a fucking Celine Dion song damn it.

So what's the deal? If you vote and you aren't suppose to, you are a criminal, how is it racist to tell people that? And if you are illegal, and just got off the fucking boat, how is it that anyone would think that you will understand English enough to know it's illegal? I personally think that we should require it broadcast on every Latino radio station in the country and stations that are broadcast in all other languages too. The problem here is that we do have a illegal alien problem, and they all happen to be Latino, so if the letter was in Russian, Ukrainian, German, dutch, polish or any other fucking language is it still racist? The problem is the Mexicans, not the Russians, poles, germans or any other nationality, so why address them? We know what the problem is, we need to address that problem. No one her seems overly worked up about the fact that in Ohio you will need to show ID this year to vote. No one is bitching that it's 'unconstitutional' (BTW, is that some sort of fucking battle cry now? if some one does something of this nature, that's what gets said. NEWS FLASH!!!!!! The Constitution of the United States of America applies to American Citizens dip shits, not every fucking Mexican and terrorist that crosses our borders illegally and thinks it should!!). Y'all need to go and get your reality checks reissued, I believe that the ones you got were written on a closed account.

I don't get it. How in the hell is addressing a letter to people saying that if you commit a crime you can be punished. Illegals and immigrant workers are NOT allowed to vote in a federal election. It's a statement of fact, not a threat. If I tell everyone on this board if you rob a bank you will go to jail it's not a threat, nor is it racist. People that are here legally, and can vote legally should do so, but only once as the law states.

If I go on TV and say that you can only vote once and you are not supposed to let people 'buy' your votes is that racist, other than to democrats? I mean democrats are not an ethnic group, but neither are people of a certain religion, but you can be racist against a religious group. Religion is great for those that can't handle the fact that when we die there is NOTHING ELSE. And before anyone comments, it would be a bit easier to prove that democrats buy votes than it would be for you to prove there is a God, and our heart will go on. Reality is NOT a fucking Celine Dion song damn it.

So what's the deal? If you vote and you aren't suppose to, you are a criminal, how is it racist to tell people that? And if you are illegal, and just got off the fucking boat, how is it that anyone would think that you will understand English enough to know it's illegal? I personally think that we should require it broadcast on every Latino radio station in the country and stations that are broadcast in all other languages too. The problem here is that we do have a illegal alien problem, and they all happen to be Latino, so if the letter was in Russian, Ukrainian, German, dutch, polish or any other fucking language is it still racist? The problem is the Mexicans, not the Russians, poles, germans or any other nationality, so why address them? We know what the problem is, we need to address that problem. No one her seems overly worked up about the fact that in Ohio you will need to show ID this year to vote. No one is bitching that it's 'unconstitutional' (BTW, is that some sort of fucking battle cry now? if some one does something of this nature, that's what gets said. NEWS FLASH!!!!!! The Constitution of the United States of America applies to American Citizens dip shits, not every fucking Mexican and terrorist that crosses our borders illegally and thinks it should!!). Y'all need to go and get your reality checks reissued, I believe that the ones you got were written on a closed account.

or you are an immigrant, voting in a federal election is a crime that could result in jail time.

and just think...you could have saved yourself all that typing if you'd just spend a little more time reading.

The wording of the letter CLEARLY states that "immigrants," not specifying legal or illegal but implying both, are prohibited from voting. It just so happens that he sent it ONLY to registered Democrat voters. To be registered to vote, most people are gonna be legal. That is a blatant factual error, and in this case is just a fucking lie.

this isn't an issue of democrat vs. republican, as i'm a vociferous moderate, this is just a case of being blatantly fucking ignorant and slimy in your campaigning, and not doing the right thing once you've been called out on your fuckup.

You better check your facts... immigrants are still NOT citizens. They have to go through the process of being accepted and then become citizens before they can vote. Immigrants are not citizens. I suppose I should have clarified that, or at least that is my understanding of it. As far as the letter, people need to be a bit less fucking concerned about something that doesn't pertain to them. There are pleny of Mexicans here that are legal citizens. This don't apply to them and it shouldn't offend them, I personally think they should be offended by the whole issue of it being called racist. Statements of fact are not racist, saying that a black mans skin is darker than a white guys is a fact, it's not open for a 'reasonable' discussion. Saying that blacks like watermelon, is racist and stereotyping. I know blakc guys that LOVE watermelon, and I know few that don't, so it's not a fact.

Either way, this is bullshit, we are gonna all be raising a mexican flag here instead of he stars and stripes if this shit don't get put down real quick. And oyu dumbasses that want to be all politically fucking correct about this shit are as much the problem as the 2000 illegals that cross the border daily.

Yeah, only naturalized citizens can vote, I should have clarified that when I said "legal immigrants".

What's so wrong with allowing immigrants in this country. Why aren't you an equal opportunity offender. Instead of just saying "fuck the Mexicans that are in this country, deport all the motherfuckers" why not deport anyone that lives or works in any Little Italy or Chinatown across the nation. Lets deport all those good-for-nothing Native Americans, because we're white and we RIGHTFULLY CONQUERED THIS NATION AND ITS FUCKING OURS. If everyone should turn a blind eye to things that didn't immediately effect them (such as you suggest the naturalized immigrants should), then why don't you shut up about this whole issue. Unless, of course, you feel your liberties have been cramped and your wages curbed by the illegals in this country. Then again, if you were concerned about wages it wouldn't be about the avocado-picking Mexicans making $1.50 an hour, it'd be about the everything-making Chinese that can do whatever you do 40 times faster for $.03 an hour.

Besides, sooner or later the Mexican government will realize they have no one left to govern, they'll all move to Aruba, and we'll just annex Mexico and turn it into a giant GM plant and employ all the former illegal immigrants. Then we'll outsource all the production to China, and all the white people will just invade Canada and leave the U.S. for the Mexicans and the blacks to fight over.

If anyone is offended by this and thinks its racist, sorry, because I don't think any less of the races this concerns, I'm just using examples (avocado picking Mexicans...cuz thats one of the possible low wage jobs).

Well, lets address the important thing first. I am native American on my mother's mothers part of the family tree. And as far as deporting the Indian's, read history, we did deport them, look up the trail of tears or any other countless number of the atrocities that the American Indians endured. Now as far as rightfully conquering, yeah, that would be my family again. John Jacob Storts, who you are welcome to Google, well my mothers maiden name is Storts. And yes, it's the same Storts, the one that fought in the Revolutionary War, to turn the British away and create the United States of America. His grandson Daniel Storts that was a Union soldier during the Civil War, to reunite this nation. Now that we have established my rights to bitch, I don't think that anyone that's here illegally should stay, deport every on of the fuckers.

But we do NOT have 2000 Russians, Poles, Somalis, Cubans, Haitians, and every other nationality entering this country illegally every fucking day. You think the Indians were surprised at boats loads of white fucks showing up monthly? The boats of that period could not carry 2000 people. We have more Mexicans coming in this country in a day than there were settlers coming in a month. It wasn't until the 1900's that boats of that size (that would carry over 2000) were around, see Titanic, and those folks came here, learned to speak English, and be assimilated into society.

We sent 140000 to Iraq to invade and over throw a sovereign government there. That's 70 days worth of Mexicans illegally crossing the border. We aren't experiencing a immigration problem here, we are being invaded.

Is it effecting my pay, yes, in a round about way. Not directly, but they are here, and the laws here require that we provide them with medical care, our police forces and INS / ICE agents need to deal with them daily, we experience losses because of them. I remember someone on this board getting his car totalled by a group of illegals with no license and no insurance. He's paying for that directly, as we all are. We pay higher medical bills and insurance because they have neither. Our tax dollars go to dealing with them, to police and jails and costs of deportation.

And you think this is not a problem? Wake up America, you are going to be flying a Mexican flag soon if this shit don't get dealt with.

And as far as leaving this country to the Mexicans and the blacks. That is about the most racist thing I have seen posted on this board. What the hell do Black AMERICANS have to do with illegal Mexicans? I am not racist to a nationality, what ever their creed. I care not the color of their skin nor the name of their God as long as they are here legally. The illegal ones, fuck em, ship the lot of them back, and deport the American haters that harbor them in their words and deeds. Our freedom, black white, and tan, was fought for and died for by men of all races, all creeds and all denominations, and I'll be go to hell if a bunch of bleeding heart fucks are going stand by and give our country over to any fucking body by simply allowing the onslaught of illegals to come bounding across our borders like they own the fucking place. what is your fucking problem here? Did you think that your Spanish teacher was hot back in high school, so that makes this OK? Do you believe that it's OK so sign the national anthem in Spanish, do you feel that it's acceptable to fly a Mexican flag over top of an American flag, that's been turned upside down? What the fuck is it going o take for you to realize the dire consequences of our lack of action on this as American citizens before you realize the depth of this problem? Cuz I got a news flash for you, when we are singing the Mexican national anthem at the baseball game, or the stock car race, as the red, white and green are run up the flag pole, it's gonna be a little fucking late.

Before anyone gets carried away with the whole black Americans thing, I was be facetious and satirical. Sorry if it was seen as being in bad taste, but sometimes you just have to laugh the shit off.

I know illegal immigration is a problem, but compared to a lot of the other shit goin on with this country, its fairly minor. Jobs are being outsourced, there's an everlasting war against an ideal, and we've got a president that couldn't tell a map of Iraq from Dick Cheney's back hair. We've also got levels of unparalleled levels of corruption and indecency in the government. Foley is preying on kids, both Ohioan gubernatorial candidates are complete fucks, and 74% of Americans think that Congress has lost touch with the needs of those that voted for them.

We're fucked, people, and its not just because our borders are holier than the pope's dumb hat.

You better check your facts... immigrants are still NOT citizens. They have to go through the process of being accepted and then become citizens before they can vote. Immigrants are not citizens.

I know at least a dozen who contribute more to American society then you.

"Immigrant" is in the dictionary, look it up. Plenty of naturalized citizens are Immigrants. You're a cracker, don't piss on your ancestors by attacking "immigrants" so vauguely.

oh yeah, i forgot to mention some of my geneology. My father was born and raised in Portugal and his family tree originates there, but my mom's side has a lot more history in the U.S. My 5xgreat grandfather Ben Wood and his wife Rose came to the U.S. in the mid 1800s and had children that fought for the Union in the civil war. I've traced the name "Ranney" which is my middle name, to William Tylee Ranney. I believe he is my 4xgreat grandfather, and he's got a painting hanging in the White House. The Ranney family also helped found Middletown and Cromwell, CT. The Ranney name has been traced back to the first half of the 17th century, I think to the voyage of the Mayflower II.

Anyways, thats some crazy genealogy.

Well, you have a right to bitch. Every American, both the naturalized and the immigrant that has attained citizenship has a right to bitch. Problem is they ain't.

Your opinion of Bush is noted. I don't agree with it, but it's not the current topic. As far as the two guys running for governor of the state. Blackwell may or may NOT be a Taft lackey. Talf lackey's are a bad thing, and we don't need any more of that shit. Strickland, well his actions and votes speak for themselves. I see him as a politician, and that's no complement in my book. That is the one thing I will say about Bush, the man is not a politician, and I agree that his public appearance and mannerisms are not what one would consider to be necessarily acceptable for the leader of the most powerful country in the world. But people need to remember that he is not the only person making decisions for the country. We do have 3 branches of government, and they all have a hand in the process.

As far as a war against an ideal, I realize that it's not a winnable war with ground troops and tanks. You can't kill an ideal with guns and bombs, no more than an invading military force could attempt to kill the American spirit, but the fuckers that want us dead are all there fighting with us there. And as long as we are fighting them there, we are not fighting them here. I agree that you can't kill an ideal. But you can kill as many people with that ideal as possible and let anyone else know that fucking with America will get your country invaded, your armies defeated and they will know that it's just a bad idea to fuck with us. The only other reasonable option is the nuclear option, and that is not a reasonable option at this point. Look at it like this. Americans IN some respects are about the same. Extremist Muslims do three things well, they talk about things, then they pray about things, then they riot about things. OSU football fans are just like that. They win games and they burn shit and riot on campus, they loose games and they riot on campus. We send in riot police with rubber ball guns and mace... and no more riots. This is the reason for what we are doing. Not nukes, not WM D's and not even genocide, although genocide is a pretty good reason. We really need to react in a much tougher manner, Japan found out what we are capable of, they flew planes over here and fucked things up and we let them know we didn't like it. So we are reacting the same way, only we are not loosing nearly the same number of soldiers this way as we did in WWII. The rules have changed, why I have no fucking clue. The fact that we can now blow up one house in a populated development and just kill those inside it, without killing anyone else is a technological marvel, it's also a fucking pain in the ass. We didn't win WWII by killing an ideal, the Japanese pilots were flying their zero's into our ships (anyone see a connection here) we defeated them by fucking up two cities, stepping back, clearing our throats and asking them if they wanted to go on, or yield, we know though history, they tool that latter of the two.

As far as the Mexican threat, and yes, I believe that 100%, that there are enough Mexicans and guns here, that if they got motivated to, they could take over the country by force if they decided to, but it will be done without a shot fired. Through our bleeding heart liberal government, continuing to allow the ingress of more and more illegals to enter, and the continued disintegration of our customs, beliefs and ideologies, both religious and cultural. We will as Americans be assimilated into Spainsh speaking citizens of the United States of Mexico before long.

Now as far as 74% of us think that congress has lost touch.... That's what I am getting at, our leaders don't hear the majority any more. A majority of us are christian or Jewish, mostly christian. But we can't have the ten commandments. That's not a majority thing. A majority of us are anglosaxon, but we don't have a day for anglosaxon. We have days for Mexican, Irish, and a number of other holidays. But no white guy day. Why? Is it really racist? It's racist to NOT have the day.

American citizens, black white, purple and green are discriminated against every day, by our own government by them allowing this onslaught to continue. By not deporting every last illegal alien here. By allowing those aliens to walk free when they commit a crime because of the difficulty of processing them due to roadblocks put up by the government. My take is we should have an American walkout day. Every citizen of the USA should walk out of work for a day, in protest. The Mexicans tried to prove that we need them, personally I think we need to prove to them that they are not needed. And can't run the businesses in this country by themselves.

i'm so glad this is in the parking lot still because this is one of the better political debates we've had that hasn't turned into name-calling....yet.

I know this country has an immense problem with illegals, but its a problem that is not worth diverting millions of dollars and man hours all at once to solving. Its not feasable. It would harm the country's GDP more than it would help, and in the end the jobs and money that we save probable isn't going to go straight back into welfare.

As for killing an ideal? There is a serious difference between the Japanese kamikaze pilots and Muslim suicide bombers. Japanese bushido (warrior code) very clearly states that it is more honorable to die in the line of fire killing as many enemies as possible or to commit suicide than to let your enemy conquer you. Also, the kamikaze pilots were given crystal meth before missions. The Muslim suicide bombers are killing themselves because they believe they are doing Allah's work. It is not personal. In their mind, it is selfless. By killing 150k people in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, we saved what conservative estimates said would be 500k American soldiers lives and countless other Japanese lives. The Japanese would have had a rifle in the hands of every man woman and child if it had come down to a land invasion instead of the A-bomb. We're killing a lot of radical muslims, including potential suicide bombers, but it also seems like a lot of civilians are getting in the crossfire. Its the nature of this particular battlefield. What its doing, however, is turning a lot more people into radicals. Instead of showing them that they have nothing to gain by fighting us, we're showing them that they have nothing to lose by dying against us because they might die anyways.

Not only that, but I don't want America to be that country that polices the world. I do believe we have a responsibility to exercise our power in a way that benefits the community, and of course we have to take care of our own, but there is always a point to cut your losses. I think those that died on 9/11 should be avenged, and personally I think if we know some Iraqi fucker knows where Osama is and he's clearly clamming up, torture the ever loving piss out of that asshole. He should feel the pain of thousands of deaths surging through his body for the next 20 years, but while its great to get that fucker back, how many people is it worth pissing off? When is the risk not worth it?

I guess what I'm pissed off about from the original point is that the first guy, A VIETNAMESE IMMIGRANT NONETHELESS, has the guillones to try and intimidate other immigrants, legal or not. I'm just fuckin sick of negative campaigning especially directed shit like this.

UI don't see this turning into a name calling E-battle WHERE WE BOTH SCREAM ON THE INTERNET BY TYPING IN CAPS!!!!! In all seriousness, while I do honestly see your point of what it would cost to deport all the illegals, one really needs to consider the cost of not doing it. These costs are both monitorial and cultural. The monitary thing is easy to put a price on, just look at the losses that insurance companies and hospitals encure every year due to illegals causing automotive accidents, or being injured themselves or getting sick and going to the hospital. Look at the tax dollars spent, both for entitlement programs directly for the illegals and the people on welfare that could be forced to work if aliens were forced out and the wefare system became a temporary agency. This ideal was tried by Ronald Regan when he was govner of Califorina and it does work. Something like that can't be implemented with illegals, becasue they aren't documented. And no goverment program should EVER assist a criminal in continuing their criminal activity.

Now as far as cultural costs, how do you put a value on being able to walk into a store and understand what the guy behind the counter is saying. Or working with the public and having someone walk up to you and not being able to understand what they are saying. I for one, flat fucking refuse to learn spanish. I will not do it. Not becasue I hate Mexicans, but becasue for the last 200 years, people came to this country, learned the language and tried to fit in. We do have a history of racisim towards blacks, I will not deny that. They were forced to learn the langauge at the end of a bull whip, I will not ay that was right, but I refuse to applogize for something that I have nothing to do with.

As far as cuting your losses, I do see your point. And going and fucking with Iraq may not hve been the best choice, but hind site is always better. Look at it like this though, it's like sticking your finger in a nest of mad hornets. Your finger is gonna get stung, but if you pull it out now that you have pissed off the hornets, they will surely come charging out and sting you all over. That is the situation in Iraq at this point. Do I like it, no. But until someone comes along with the big can of hornet spray that is a reasonable solution, we ned to keep our finger in the hole so we don't get stung all over the place. If the hornets were coming out another hole, then we could pull out our finger and get the hell back to regroup and deal with that situation as neded. But that situation has not manifested itself at this point. While it sucks that American soliders are fighting and dying over there. That is their job, I hve the highest respect and humility for them, but NO ONE that signs their inlistment papers should have ever thought there wasn't a chance that they could be put into harms way. The military is frist and formost a tool to fight wars and kill people. That is what they are trained to do as soon as they start boot camp, they learn to survive and they learn to fight. All the other specialities, the aircraft repairmen, the ofice personel, all the way up the chain to the highest ranking officers can be ordered by their superior officer to pick up a gun and fight the enemy. That is what they do first and formost. We all should respect them for it, we need to be humbled by it and ned to mourn their deaths if and when that time comes. And ablve all we need to thank them for their sacrifice of doing what they do, without question, with love of country and fellow man in their hearts. But what we should never do is let their deaths sway our feelings for doing whatis right or what needs to be done. They know the sacrifice may be the ultimate one for their country, and I promise you that you will not find many of them that want to 'cut and run'.

As far as the guy being an immigrant himself, he has more of a beef with the illegals that come running over the border thatn those of us born here. He did it right, he went through the red tape and got it done. He's now running for office and he speaks the truth. I don't see how telling someone not to comit a crime and telling them their is punishment for it if they do is wrong. And I fail to se how this intimiidates legal immigrants. It's doesn't apply to them, so there is no intimidation. If they feel that way, maybe they need to rethink what has been said and why it's not fair for illegals to come running in and they had to do it right.

us Libertarians are standing on the sides watching your two parties mess everything up ... where's the pop corn?

from my observations and conversations, just to add gas to the fire.

deporting illegals is too costly and just a wrong approach.

Businesses should have to verify every employee's citizenship. Any company hiring illegals should face hefty fines and prison time ...

Check Mexico's laws... in Mexico, all companies have to verify all employees and any business caught hiring an illegal immigrant face fines and prison time!

..but Mexico yells at us when we try to do the same ... hmmmmmm

c'mon people, its so obvious! Most liberals I know are against immigration but they wont say it too loudly because they dont want to support the republicans .. cant we all just put two and two together and fix issues instead of this slander and junk?

hispanics are the largest minority in the u.s. now, why cuz they are like roaches they hide and populate where they land. Now i know quite a few and some are not bad they are good hardworking people but still...illegal.

they are very proud too with the mexican flag posted everywhere they can see it on there 1997 lowered f150 flareside or there 1990 minivan (aka mexican limo) if they are so proud of there country WHY COME HERE, cuz mexico sucks

people that complain about them dont remember that they are doing the jobs that we AMERICANS wont do no matter what color you are we are too uppity and too proud to bus tables or mow grass ( ive done both and dug ditchs along side of them)

now that ive kinda defended them let me say this i hate the fact that not a single one of them can speek english until they want something. and ive done this many times god forbid you fuck up there pay, im convinced that every mexican is a certified MIT mathmatician they can look at there paycheck and with in seconds they know its wrong, try telling them you took out taxes, then they look at you like why I dont pay taxes (yes they say that)

now its not fair that they tink like that but its not putting a strain on my wallet or life so who cares. Like this it happened out in california who the fuck cares its some no name running for some office that wont get elected, and why did this turn into a race war anyway i thought all you guys new its not racism f its not a white guy fuckign over a black guy

ehhehe move to kitchen and enjoy

i hate the fact that not a single one of them can speek english until they want something.

Im with you 110%. i do collections, and one of the clients i collect on is ford motor credit company, texas. its a seperate file between texas and the rest of the country, mainly because of the texas collection laws. i will say though, 60% of the accts i have in the texas file are hispanic names, and a good 80% of those act like they can speak no english. i know damn well they can speak english because they spoke it well enough to go to the dealership, get a car, sign the paperwork, etc etc. when i cant collect on 60% of a file because i cant speak spanish, it puts my job at risk because i cant do what im expected

now its not fair that they tink like that but its not putting a strain on my wallet or life so who cares.

This is the thinking that we be our undoing. It ain't my problem so who cares. Well, you may not see the problem yet, get hurt and ned to go to a hospital and realize as you sit there waiting that the illegals consider the Emergency Room as a primary health care office (family doctor). Get run into by one of there 1990 Caravans that isn't registered and none of them speak english so the cop lets them go because they have no idea who they really are and they all say their name is Jaun Martinazi or Eric Estrata (from CHiPs).

Maybe then you will begin to understand the costs of them being here. When your car sit's totalled, your bleeding in the emergency room and then paying the ridiculous fucking bill so that the hospital can recoop the money lost by treating illegals that didn't even give their real name.

Illegal aliens are robbing this country blind, both from getting handouts and from getting services that we all pay for as citizens in the end through taxes and higher costs for those services we pay for as responsible members of society.

yes because i think that way it will be our undoing, i highly doubt it cuz there will be people like you and 10x worse to worry your little heads about something that they themselves cannot and will not every be able to change just keep doing your part of the worring and the rest of us will be fine.

i agree with most of what you say except the fact that you somehow think that you have more right to be here than they do (granted they are going about it the wrong way) but this reminds me of the 50's and 60's era with the blacks, afro americans, what ever you want to call them both minorities, african american and mexican, want to be able to work and live in peace. Have you ever been outsode of ohio except for kentucky or alabama like NYC or L.A. they all have a china town and a little havana as columbus grows what makes us so special

im a fence rider on the subject i can see what your saying sometimes i really would liek to ship them back to where they came from but on the otherhand i like that they do the jobs that even i dont want to do anymore, its not like they still dont need done, and the fact that the culture and food that they bring. Its kinda like if you cant stand the heat stay out of the kitchem well if you dont like mexicans dont go to the west side lol