03 Wrx My New Toy

thorne

are these cobb stages your going off of, or what? I'm not sure about the straight pipe, definitely wouldn't be sleeperish, plus unless you do the muffler/resonator with larger inlets, it'd be stupid. what about just a 3" DP w/ cutout, that way you can have it quiet/stock looking, but have the power when you want it, you can get a manual or electric one.

subbytuner

sugestting a MBC and other sites saying no... I can see I am going to be quite lost in this new world.

I mean it seems like mod wise this car is WAY faster then the monte. But way more confusing so far.

you should try and find stock parts off an sti, i'm pretty sure things like the uppipe are more efficient, i think because they are catless? and the exhaust would probably be a decent upgrade, I think its 2.5". I forget alot of the research I did last winter when I was looking at buying a subie, but most times people sell their stock parts cheap and they would make for a great starting point. Also, things like the stock tmic off an sti, etc. a friend of mine did that with his car and basically had a cobb stg2 car and it was quick, not fast, but definitely a 13 second car if he figured out how to drive it. From a low roll it was awesome too.

sti is FMIC .

I am looking into stuff . Because of my instant gratifcation type personality i would love to do something small now. BUT after i move i will have moeny to spend on it.

I just worry that civics can pick on me right now.

I've been on there for about a hour now. WOW monte's aftermarket vs subby is fucking insane. Need lots of money it seems....... Thats why I'm trying to figure out the fastest way to stage 2

If gutted cat/up/down works

I can get a fabbed cat back easly I'm sure. some muffler .

tune

I dunno So many ideas , I will wait for some higher up subby gods bless me with knowledge of there wonderous ways in the world of Japanese cars.

Sure the hell anit like american. But I really think its cool. Whats up with the sports car clasifcation ? my insurance jumped like a mouther fucker

• 2 weeks later...

Bill.... A cobb AP isn't going to do you much good unless there is a specific cobb map for your build up. Check the maps they have available... it will point you towards the most common modifications.

Feel free to PM me with any questions... or if I can help you out.

I regularly have Subaru install days at my house where we do all types of mods.... it isn't that hard.