Fuck Mother Fucking Illegals!!!!!!!!!

351mach11647545510

My truck is totalled!!!! This morning I pulled out in front of a fucking illegal mexican who is driving a black honda accord in the DARK with NO HEADLIGHTS!!!!!!!! He gets off free and I am fucking CITED for it. according to the fucking officer..."it doesn't matter if his lights were on or not, you failed to yeild". This is fucking bullshit! This country is so damned FUCKED UP IT MAKES ME FUCKING SICK. I'm going to go do something before I break something else.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they cite him at all for not having light on?

That really fucking sucks.

NO! he checked the other guys headlight switch and it was in the on position so they essentially said i was sol cause thats how it was when he checked it and whats worse is my dad saw the WHOLE thing and said the guy didn't have his lights on. He didn't get anything, no citiation, nothing.

This is why we should just be allowed to kick the living shit out of people like this. Driving without lights and illegal immigrant two reasons to get his ass beat.

I agree. I joke around all the time bout keepin a crow bar in the truck but I really do for shit like this but I didn't find out he didn't have insurance until after the police showed up. Now i am royaly fucked, I just canceled my gap insurance a month ago and have not had a chance to get it through my insurance company.

that is some major bs, find out where he lives and take his headlight bulbs, maybe tail too.

There's not much left of his. :D plus it was impounded. I'm kinda scare mine will be totaled cause of damage to the trans axle, ball joints, steering componants, radiator support, cab/firewall and some other crap. What also sucks is cosmetically it lloks pretty good. Just the driver fender smashed in, hood off and grill is over 2 inches.

Yup it sucks, but thats how it works here in the state.. No one cares about the illegals, no one is doing a thing about it, they will continue to get away with near murder as always.

Even taking them to jail or writing them tickets simply doesnt do anything at all. They will just change their idenity afterwards anyways. One day youll have Jose Vaquez and the next he will be Jose Castro.

I feel your pain man. My truck was stolen and totaled a few months ago by two 14 year old kids. I didnt have insurance on it cuz I was storing it for the time being. The kids parents are poor and dont own a damn thing to sue for either, they even rent their house. They should at least let me have their kids a fews times a week to do work for me until the debt is paid. This is why I FUCKING HATE people!

X2 and you'll feel much better. just make sure his 14 family members are inside and not there to back him up. :rolleyes:

find out where he lives and just go beat the ever loving piss out of him. if justice isn't going to serve itself, take care of it.

Guest Removed
That really sucks. I'd be furious.....

Can you take something like this to court? Civil action or something?

its hard too charge someone with something with they dont have a SS# or some form of ID.

But that sucks man, lawyer up, fight the ticket, etc...

it may just work out for you, hopefully.

Guest tt331fox
Just go rent a Crown Vic from hertz. Get a set of strobes. Pull up in front of his house. Shout LAMEGRA (Spanish for I.N.S) And he'll run and never come back to Ohio and won't show up for court and your off Scott free..

Just go rent a crown vic from herts. Get a set of stobes. Pull up in front of his house. Shout LAMEGRA (spanish for I.N.S) And he'll run and never come back to ohio and won't show up for court and your off scott free..

Dude, spell check.

Really.